Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Jun '17 23:50
    Originally posted by Blood On The Tracks
    hey, Rusters

No I wasn't

Think even Roma would laugh at that

If I posted full 'f' word, wont be allowed (I tried, did my best to grow a pair, RHP wont let me)

You take care, Rusters. leave that 'pop' alone
    Bott,

It was quite obvious you were calling me an old FART.

Shows your character. I thought you didn't care what others thought, now you are talking about roma laughing at something. How do you know he would? Have you become "Very Close" friends. 😉

I don't drink 'pop' will rot your teeth didn't you know? 😛

-VR
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    22 Jun '17 23:55
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Bott,

It was quite obvious you were calling me an old FART.

Shows your character. I thought you didn't care what others thought, now you are talking about roma laughing at something. How do you know he would? Have you become "Very Close" friends. 😉

I don't drink 'pop' will rot your teeth didn't you know? 😛

-VR
    VR

i was calling you one up from that 'ucker'

Roma? we have always shared a love of sport, especially snooker. He intervened on the 'Serena' thread to support me, which I respected. Not 'good friends' but we have reached an 'empasse' that I fear we will never. Check out that 'Serena' thread if you have a spare 6 hrs

Better your teeth than your brain, Rusters. Will resist the obvious comeback
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Jun '17 00:001 edit
    VR

i was calling you one up from that 'ucker'

Roma? we have always shared a love of sport, especially snooker. He intervened on the 'Serena' thread to support me, which I respected. Not 'good friends' but we have reached an 'empasse' that I fear we will never. Check out that 'Serena' thread if you have a spare 6 hrs

Better your teeth than your brain, Rusters. Will resist the obvious comeback
    Bott,

It is ok to call me a "Trucker" even though you would be Very Wrong! 😛

roma is free to back up who ever he wants, everyone has an opinion. Serena doesn't interest me at all. Any woman that looks like she could give me a go in an arm wrestle is scarey. 😉

Sorry to hear about your brain bott, too much "pop'!!! 😛 😉

-VR
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    23 Jun '17 00:05
    Bott,

It is ok to call me a "Trucker" even though you would be Very Wrong! 😛

roma is free to back up who ever he wants, everyone has an opinion. Serena doesn't interest me at all. Any woman that looks like she could give me a go in an arm wrestle is scarey. 😉

Sorry to hear about your brain bott, too much "pop'!!! 😛 😉

-VR
    Rusters

You are slow

i gave you the 'F' add 'ucker' that too hard?

Are you saying that you do not recognise women who train as athletes to be feminine? Tsk. you old mysogenist you (look it up)

My brain??

'the mysogenistic troll VR shows his abysmal reading comprehension.....'etc etc. Really MUST introduce you to D64, Rusters.

YOU would addle her brain!
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Jun '17 00:101 edit
    Rusters

You are slow

i gave you the 'F' add 'ucker' that too hard?

Are you saying that you do not recognise women who train as athletes to be feminine? Tsk. you old mysogenist you (look it up)

My brain??

'the mysogenistic troll VR shows his abysmal reading comprehension.....'etc etc. Really MUST introduce you to D64, Rusters.

YOU would addle her brain!
    Bott,

It is not my blood all over the tracks! 😛

Serena would beat most guys in an arm wrestle there is no question about that. Is she on steroids that question had been brought up many times?

You are so intelligent you have to resort to the "F" word....I will not stop down to your level in the conversation.

I am sure you have a brain bott, only problem is you "SIT" on it!!! When you have a crap we know what happens. 😛

-VR
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    23 Jun '17 00:131 edit
    Bott,

It is not my blood all over the tracks! 😛

Serena would beat most guys in an arm wrestle there is not question about that. Is she on steroids that question had been brought up many times?

You are so intelligent you have to resort to the "F" word....I will not stop down to your level in the conversation.

I am sure you have a brain bott, only problem is you "SIT" on it!!! When you have a crap we know what happens. 😛

-VR
    Rusters

Are you actually stating that you think Serena Williams uses steroids? or not? grow a pair

Wow ~ you are really out of the reality box!

Don't you 'stop' down, feller

As for the rest, has been said before....you SURE you stopped drinkin'??
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Jun '17 00:221 edit
    Rusters

Are you actually stating that you think Serena Williams uses steroids? or not? grow a pair

Bott,

Never mind making false accusations towards me!

The question if Serena is on steroids has come up many times. Use google it is your friend!!! 😛

You sure you actually have a working brain? 😛 😉

You are a good example of why someone should have a Paying Subscription to chat in the forums!

-VR
  8. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    23 Jun '17 00:242 edits
    Bott,

Never mind making false accusations towards me!

The question if Serena is on steroids has come up many times. Use google it is your friend!!! 😛

You sure you actually have a working brain? 😛 😉

-VR
    i don't need google, Rusters

I see a finely toned, trained athlete who plays clean

what do you see??

grow a pair

hey ~ you ever answer the Serena question ~ address your last edit

Are you saying only subscribers should be allowed to post in forums?

Take it to Russ, SPANKY
  9. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Jun '17 06:55
    Rusters

That's an unnecessarily spiteful post. BOTT, you already know that Rusty has conquered his drinking problem and that it's a sore point with him. Getting a sense of déja vu here.
  10. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    23 Jun '17 09:39
    why do you keep trolling me?
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Jun '17 13:003 edits
    why do you keep trolling me?
    Bott,

No one is trolling you, YOU seem to be doing the trolling!!!

Obviously Serena did not get muscled up by working out. Hell her arms look more powerful than most men...Look closely for a change. Try keeping your eyes away from her chest and look at the rest of her!

YouTube

You named roma as a friend, I haven't seen him respond saying you were his friend yet. 😉 I am thinking you use the term "friend" loosely!

-VR
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Jun '17 13:05
    Originally posted by Startreader
    That's an unnecessarily spiteful post. BOTT, you already know that Rusty has conquered his drinking problem and that it's a sore point with him. Getting a sense of déja vu here.
    Startreader,

Thank you for the comment. It just shows the character of the poster is all. Some things I guess just shouldn't be shared, but it was intended to help others, not be thrown in my face. I am very proud of the FACT that I have been alcohol free since March 22, 1992!!!

I was hoping where I had made the post of my having an issue with drinking at one time and beating it would be incentive for others who may have a problem also conquer their issues with it.

Seems some like to use it as a tool against me, so be it! I will lose no sleep over it! 😉

-VR
  13. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    23 Jun '17 20:301 edit
    [b]Bott,

Obviously Serena did not get muscled up by working out. Hell her arms look more powerful than most men..

You named roma as a friend, I haven't seen him respond saying you were his friend yet. 😉 I am thinking you use the term "friend" loosely!
    Hi Rusty

So you are openly saying that you believe Serena Williams takes performance enhancing drugs in your opinion?

Do you realise the scrutiny that tennis players are under, drugs wise?

Clueless

And I haven't looked back, but I doubt if I went as far as calling Roma a 'friend'. Please quote the post. Ta

He knows his sport, and when we aren't kicking chunks out of each other, can swap some quite informed views. Snooker man too, which elevates him in my opinion.
  14. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    23 Jun '17 20:32
    And you know this drinking thing?

I'd have a lot more consideration if YOU didn't hurl insults about alcohol consumption to myself and other posters

You have a real mean streak at times
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Jun '17 00:112 edits
    And you know this drinking thing?

I'd have a lot more consideration if YOU didn't hurl insults about alcohol consumption to myself and other posters

You have a real mean streak at times
    Bott,

Do you think you have a halo over your head. You have a bigger mean streak in you than most on this site!

I also believe you have another name, as you don't play much chess under this name you use, just stir the pot in the forums and not just this one either.

You sir, are the one who is clueless! Do you realize that there are drug enhanced drugs out there that can't be dectected in testing? Read up a little before talking about a subject you have no idea about!!!

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree