1. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    04 Feb '17 22:44
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Well well, what have you to say for yourself Alfredo? You left us in a fit of pique and here you are slithering back with a vastly reduced rating playing for your old clan. Ahhh Alfredo you are an addict, admit it and let the healing begin.😵
    thank you for the mention, i am indeed still around completing tournament games
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Feb '17 23:09
    Originally posted by Wycombe Al
    thank you for the mention, i am indeed still around completing tournament games
    Just come back and we shall all be one happy dysfunctional family again 😀
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Feb '17 13:17
    wobbie,

You have always been dysfunctional!

-VR
  4. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 19:41
    if the system gets fixed then it is possible i will return
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 21:04
    Originally posted by Wycombe Al
    if the system gets fixed then it is possible i will return
    We put forward excellent proposals to fix it but the sandbaggers opposed every effort and turned the thread into a personal tirade.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Feb '17 22:42
    We put forward excellent proposals to fix it but the sandbaggers opposed every effort and turned the thread into a personal tirade.
    Wobbie,

Actually it was you who turned it into a personal tirade, back in the fall of 2015 when you and some of your cohorts decided to get in collusion and hand points which just happened to be to your Clan easy points on a platter. None of that is forgotten, doesn't matter how much you try to turn it around. None you can win on your own merit, and you know it.

-VR
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    21 Feb '17 23:591 edit
    You were the problem.
    You tried to turn the site ideas forum into your own personal angst fest !!

Make changes to the clan system to put the screws to Metallica was your cry.

In fact, one of my suggestions was not that much different than yours.
    You didn't even know about the ratings formula in the FAQ's till I pointed it out.
    And it turns out it was very close to the ELO rating system you have been talking about.
    In fact I had some pretty sensible exchanges with Moonbus, Giannotti and others in the forum.

All you have done is run around the forum flapping your wings crying sandbagging sandbagging !!

Your fiasco with the sister clans is the top story here.
    No matter how hard you try deflect it.

And now we see you going back to the well as soon as you see Metallica doing well.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree