1. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Apr '16 01:36
    George Pal production from 1950, in technicolor. Check out 17:00 to 19:00, a fine dramatic scene and great piece of cold war cinema propaganda: I saw this at the theater when I was four and that two minute sequence sent chills down my back even though I didn't understand it.
    Plus I liked the Woody Woodpecker cartoon that proceeded it.
    YouTube
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Apr '16 19:124 edits
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    George Pal production from 1950, in technicolor. Check out 17:00 to 19:00, a fine dramatic scene and great piece of cold war cinema propaganda: I saw this at the theater when I was four and that two minute sequence sent chills down my back even though I didn't understand it.
    Plus I liked the Woody Woodpecker cartoon that proceeded it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ooQ5nTTcAo
    Heinlein was more than just a consultant, he was one of the screenwriters AND the author of the original book.

I wonder what they would have done if they had not had those V2 take off movies to use?

Too bad we don't have those nice atomic rockets right now🙂

55:08 you can see the cable supporting the guy in the spacesuit🙂

I wonder why they made the moon's surface as if there had been water and now is cracked mud...

They also think radio waves goes to the moon and back in one tenth of a second or so.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree