1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Feb '17 06:54
    From the BBC:
    The chief strategist to President Donald Trump has said that his election victory has ushered in a "new political order".
    Steve Bannon vowed at a conservative conference to bring together those of "wide and sometimes divergent opinions" in support of "economic nationalism".

That includes "deconstructing the administrative state", advancing an "economic nationalist agenda" and essentially reshaping the existing economic and political world order.

"I think if you look at, you know, the opposition party," Mr Bannon said, referring to the media.
    "How they portrayed the campaign, how they portrayed the transition and how they're portraying the administration - it's always wrong," he told Matt Schlapp, chairman of the American Conservative Union, which hosted the conference.

Ms Conway said it was difficult for her to call herself feminist because she is not "anti-male" and "pro-abortion".
    She added she was a "product of my choices, not a victim of my circumstances", which she described as "conservative feminism".
    Ms Conway also criticised the Women's March, saying: "It turns out a lot of women don't like women in power".

I give it to you.
    This is not a wolf in a new sheep skin, it's the same wolf in the same skin and we've heard this rhetoric before:

New order
    Old corruption
    Bad media

Our leader is always right.
    Freedom for you to do what we want you to do.

Women should behave correctly, otherwise they're anti-women. Do what we tell you to do, because the old system oppressed you.

Minority groups are to blame...

Interesting times indeed.
    And what about the arch-conservative groups always screaming hell and fire about the new world order?
    Suddenly... really?

The Sun will come out tomorrow.... tomorrow, tomorrow...
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Feb '17 12:28
    Are you all frightened yet?
  3. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    24 Feb '17 13:001 edit
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    From the BBC:
    [i]The chief strategist to President Donald Trump has said that his election victory has ushered in a "new political order".
    Steve Bannon vowed at a conservative conference to bring together those of "wide and sometimes divergent opinions" in support of "economic nationalism".

That includes "deconstructing the administrative state", adva ...[text shortened]... ew world order?
    Suddenly... really?

There will be an equal and opposite reaction to the Trump administration, and an end to his lunacy.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Feb '17 13:11
    I'm skeered. 😲
  5. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Feb '17 13:44
    Originally posted by whodey
    I'm skeered. 😲
    That reads positively Scottish.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Feb '17 15:31
    That reads positively Scottish.
    Are you suggesting I'm a "true Scotsman"?
  7. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Feb '17 16:44
    Originally posted by whodey
    Are you suggesting I'm a "true Scotsman"?
    No. We're all radical communists.
  8. Germany
    Moves
    24 Feb '17 17:08
    Originally posted by mchill
    There will be an equal and opposite reaction to the Trump administration, and an end to his lunacy.
    I don't think there is anyone intelligent enough to provide an opposite reaction to Donald Trump.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Feb '17 17:12
    No, I am encouraged. He's talking about the deep tentacles of extreme liberal mentality that is so entrenched not only here, but world wide. That is my take on it.
  10. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    24 Feb '17 22:01
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    No, I am encouraged. He's talking about the deep tentacles of extreme liberal mentality that is so entrenched not only here, but world wide. That is my take on it.
    Nothing funnier than turkeys voting for xmas.
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    25 Feb '17 00:41
    From the BBC:
    [i]The chief strategist to President Donald Trump has said that his election victory has ushered in a "new political order".

That includes "deconstructing the administrative state", adva ...[text shortened]... ew world order?
    Suddenly... really?

What concern is it for you who is running the ruling class? They are all your better and the result is little difference to your life.
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 Feb '17 04:29
    Sarah Palin is not a woman. She probably was once...
    Basically women have to be bigger arses than men to succeed in positions of power
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 Feb '17 04:30
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    I don't think there is anyone intelligent enough to provide an opposite reaction to Donald Trump.
    No one with any real power, but that's nothing new either ....
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 Feb '17 04:32
    Originally posted by Eladar
    What concern is it for you who is running the ruling class? They are all your better and the result is little difference to your life.
    The U.S. affects the whole world way more than any other country.

After all, money talks bulls*** walks
  15. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    25 Feb '17 06:56
    From the BBC:
    The White House has barred several major broadcasters and newspapers from attending an informal press briefing.
    The BBC, CNN, the New York Times and others were excluded from an audience with Press Secretary Sean Spicer, with no reason given.
    It came hours after President Donald Trump delivered another attack on the media in a speech, saying that "fake news" was the "enemy of the people".
    He has previously singled out CNN and the New York Times for criticism.
    Recent reports claiming his campaign aides had contact with Russian intelligence officials have particularly irked the president.

Worried yet, my little American friends?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree