1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    29 Apr '17 22:501 edit
    Lost in all the Trump news is the growing unease at Ann Coulter's desire to speak at Berkeley. I very much disagree with Ms. Coulter's views, but the folks at Berkeley are doing an amazingly stupid thing. Riots, looting, and property destruction is not going to help the cause of those on the left wing, it's only going to make them look like cry babies, who are still angry at the results of the last election. These people would do well to demonstrate the same respect that they wish from others, and stop to consider the 1st amendment applies to all Americans.
  2. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    29 Apr '17 22:58
    Guess you didn't read todays news.
  3. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    29 Apr '17 23:28
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    30 Apr '17 00:31
    Originally posted by mchill
    Lost in all the Trump news is the growing unease at Ann Coulter's desire to speak at Berkeley. I very much disagree with Ms. Coulter's views, but the folks at Berkeley are doing an amazingly stupid thing. Riots, looting, and property destruction is not going to help the cause of those on the left wing, it's only going to make them look like cry babies, who ar ...[text shortened]... ect that they wish from others, and stop to consider the 1st amendment applies to all Americans.
    It is what people you support do.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Apr '17 00:50
    Lost in all the Trump news is the growing unease at Ann Coulter's desire to speak at Berkeley. I very much disagree with Ms. Coulter's views, but the folks at Berkeley are doing an amazingly stupid thing. Riots, looting, and property destruction is not going to help the cause of those on the left wing, it's only going to make them look like cry babies, who ar ...[text shortened]... ect that they wish from others, and stop to consider the 1st amendment applies to all Americans.
    It's akin to a book burning.

Not surprising.
  6. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    30 Apr '17 01:43
    Originally posted by Eladar
    It is what people you support do.
    Replace 'people you support' by 'some people' and you have a more mature comment.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 May '17 18:151 edit
    Originally posted by JS357
    Replace 'people you support' by 'some people' and you have a more mature comment.
    Ah, expecting mature from Eladar. Quite.
  8. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    04 May '17 20:511 edit
    This is the dawning of the Age of the Eternally Offended.
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    05 May '17 08:37
    Originally posted by whodey
    It's akin to a book burning.

Not surprising.
    no it freakin isn't.

it is a university receiving death threats from some random psycho (which come in all shapes and political orientations) RESCHEDULING an event to make sure they are better prepared.

you would know that if you could and would read.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree