1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    11 Oct '16 20:28
    Billy is related to president Bush. He recorded a private conversation he had with Trump, it was not an interview.

Now I understand why the corporate news media did nothing to bring Trump down when they could have a long time ago. The elites wanted Trump to win the nomination so they could bring him down when it really mattered. Hillary could never win against Cruz. This is the sure way to get her into office.

Hillary is so damn corrupt even the Bush republicans support her. She is the ultimate insider.
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    11 Oct '16 21:43
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    Billy is related to president Bush. He recorded a private conversation he had with Trump, it was not an interview.

Now I understand why the corporate news media did nothing to bring Trump down when they could have a long time ago. The elites wanted Trump to win the nomination so they could bring him down when it really mattered. Hillary could never w ...[text shortened]...
    Hillary is so damn corrupt even the Bush republicans support her. She is the ultimate insider.
    your account name on this site is a true reflection of your mind: a solid block of metal.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 Oct '16 04:37

Now I understand why the corporate news media did nothing to bring Trump down when they could have a long time ago. The elites wanted Trump to win the nomination so they could bring him down when it really mattered. Hillary could never w ...[text shortened]...
    I suppose it's good to see that your grip on politics is as tenuous as your grip on science.
  4. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    12 Oct '16 14:051 edit

The elites wanted Trump to win the nomination so they could bring him down when it really mattered.

I don't think so. Donald Trump has created his own set of problems. He's alienated, attacked and insulted so many groups of people, many in his own party, and now he can't figure out why they won't support him. Trump has brought himself down. Blaming Billy Bush and the elites (whoever they are) for Trumps situation, is incorrect and silly.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    13 Oct '16 20:02
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I suppose it's good to see that your grip on politics is as tenuous as your grip on science.
    Your view of science is determined by political bias, not actual science.

http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9802/18/town.meeting.folo/

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/economic-intelligence/2012/08/27/repeal-of-glass-steagall-caused-the-financial-crisis

Here are a couple of links you will hate because facts bother you.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    13 Oct '16 20:11
    Originally posted by mchill
    The elites wanted Trump to win the nomination so they could bring him down when it really mattered.

I don't think so. Donald Trump has created his own set of problems. He's alienated, attacked and insulted so many groups of people, many in his own party, and now he can't figure out why they won't support him. Trump has brought himself down. Blaming Billy Bush and the elites (whoever they are) for Trumps situation, is incorrect and silly.
    Cruz could have beat Hillary, but Trump was perfect to get Hillary in office. Billy is GW Bush's first cousin and anyone informed about history knows the Bush family is extremely corrupt just like the Clintons. Why do you think the Bush's support Hillary even though they are from different political parties? The corrupt insiders stick together regardless of political party affiliation.

Here is a perfect example:

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/economic-intelligence/2012/08/27/repeal-of-glass-steagall-caused-the-financial-crisis

Bill Clinton had the veto power to stop the repeal of Glass Steagall but sided with the republicans against his own political party. That is what corrupt a-holes do.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Oct '16 20:11
    Your view of science is determined by political bias, not actual science.

http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9802/18/town.meeting.folo/

Here are a couple of links you will hate because facts bother you.
    First of all, I also believe that "repeal-of-glass-steagall-caused-the-financial-crisis", but to use this to say that Hillary is corrupt is as stupid as claiming that global warming doesn't exist.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Oct '16 20:131 edit
    Cruz could have beat Hillary, but Trump was perfect to get Hillary in office. Billy is GW Bush's first cousin and anyone informed about history knows the Bush family is extremely corrupt just like the Clintons. Why do you think the Bush's support Hillary even though they are from different political parties? The corrupt insiders stick together regardless ...[text shortened]... but sided with the republicans against his own political party. That is what corrupt a-holes do.
    In case this is news to you, Bill Clinton is not running in this election.

And the Bushes support Hillary because they know what it takes to be President and Trump does not have what it takes. President Trump would set the Republican Party back a hundred years.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    13 Oct '16 20:51
    In case this is news to you, Bill Clinton is not running in this election.

And the Bushes support Hillary because they know what it takes to be President and Trump does not have what it takes. President Trump would set the Republican Party back a hundred years.
    Then tell Bill to shut up and stop campaigning for her. She cannot have it both ways unless you suffer from cognitive dissonance.

http://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/science/anthropogenic-global-warming-myth.170415
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    13 Oct '16 20:52
    First of all, I also believe that "repeal-of-glass-steagall-caused-the-financial-crisis", but to use this to say that Hillary is corrupt is as stupid as claiming that global warming doesn't exist.
    I never claimed global warming does not exist. You are stupid!
  11. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    14 Oct '16 20:28

The Bushes and Clintons are of the NWO. The Bushes have to support her. The Bushes also know if Trump get into office there will be special investigation teams examining 911 as well as the Clinton foundation and Email coverups. The establishment can not allow Trump to appoint even one Supreme Court Justice. The third world war to bring in total global control by the UN may not happen with Trump. The Bushes were there doing their part to grease the skids for all that is about to happen shortly and Trump is in the way.
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 Oct '16 20:22
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    The Bushes and Clintons are of the NWO. The Bushes have to support her. The Bushes also know if Trump get into office there will be special investigation teams examining 911 as well as the Clinton foundation and Email coverups. The establishment can not allow Trump to appoint even one Supreme Court Justice. The third world war to bring in total global con ...[text shortened]... their part to grease the skids for all that is about to happen shortly and Trump is in the way.
    I agree.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree