1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Sep '15 00:43
    Originally posted by whodey
    I think this quote from the article hits the nail on the head.

“Speaker Boehner believes that the first job of any speaker is to protect this institution and, as we saw yesterday with the Holy Father, it is the one thing that unites and inspires us all,” the aide said.

People are what matter, not institutions. Without people there would be no institutions.
    Boehner seemed relieved by his decision and considered his retirement as obeying the Golden Rule. 😏
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    27 Sep '15 02:46
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Don't get too happy until you see who replaces the guy. If we just get another establishment type, who cares?
    Too bad, I'm happy.

Let me celebrate for a day at least before the GOP sends another Boehner to the same seat.

Don't confuse this with hope that the federal government will ever change. I'm beyond that now.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Sep '15 09:16
    Originally posted by whodey
    Too bad, I'm happy.

Let me celebrate for a day at least before the GOP sends another Boehner to the same seat.

Don't confuse this with hope that the federal government will ever change. I'm beyond that now.
    It is not likely to change because most all the polticians are controlled by the money of the Illuminati Banking System.

Illuminati Banking System - Federal Reserve New World Order

YouTube
  4. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    27 Sep '15 16:31
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    I think the guilt of being one of the bought and paid for scum of the far-right got to him. If you watched the Pope's speech yesterday to congress, Boehner was fighting back tears through the whole speech. I thought he was going to lose it at the beginning of the speech as he actually did start crying. Boehner is the only one who the far-right had go ...[text shortened]... oon now. At least Boehner has a heart. 🙂 And God says that is what we will be judged by. 😉😀
    http://ringoffireradio.com/2015/09/boehner-says-pope-francis-inspired-him-to-quit-his-departure-will-hurt-progressiv/
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    27 Sep '15 19:04
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    It is not likely to change because most all the polticians are controlled by the money of the Illuminati Banking System.

[youtube]0hFSPlGkclg[/youtube]
    The Roman Catholic Church destroyed the Illuminati a long time ago.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Sep '15 07:32
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    The Roman Catholic Church destroyed the Illuminati a long time ago.
    Really? Is it possible that the illuminati have taken control of the Roman Catholic Church instead? 😏
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Sep '15 10:47
    Boehner seemed relieved by his decision and considered his retirement as obeying the Golden Rule. 😏
    Relieved?

I know I would be relieved if I got away from all of those horrible people.

He now can live in the lap of luxury thanks to the generous salary and perks those vultures enjoy.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Sep '15 10:50

[youtube]0hFSPlGkclg[/youtube]
    Who is to say how many cabals are out there planning our future?

In the end, I think you will find that control is but an illusion RJ.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree