1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    17 Jan '17 05:191 edit
    Good to see the land of the wise, empathic (well sort of) and rational (excluding the right-wing freaks which roam our streets in jackboots... JESUS H CHRIST... what the hell's the matter with people? Le Pen? REALLY??? Wilders??? REALLY??? God damn...)...

Uh... where was I?

Oh yeah... Europe hitting back at Trump.
    hahaha

Yeah. Trump is gonna do SO well here in Europe...
    hahaqhaha

Hollande: "We don't need Trump's advice."
    Well, okay... that was a given. Nobody needs Trump's bloody advice. The man is a moron.

Vice-Chancellor Sigmar Gabriel was less diplomatic, pointing out that the migrant crisis in Europe was the result of faulty, American interventionism in the Middle East.
    Hehehe... Nice.

But, his remarks on Trump's: "How come we buy German cars, but they don't buy ours." was the best of all: "Build better cars."

Damn. I love Europe.
    Sometimes.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Jan '17 05:48
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Good to see the land of the wise, empathic (well sort of) and rational (excluding the right-wing freaks which roam our streets in jackboots... JESUS H CHRIST... what the hell's the matter with people? Le Pen? REALLY??? Wilders??? REALLY??? God damn...)...

Uh... where was I?

Oh yeah... Europe hitting back at Trump.
    hahaha

Yeah. Trump is gonna do ...[text shortened]... don't buy ours." was the best of all: "Build better cars."

Damn. I love Europe.
    Sometimes.
    To hell with building better cars, just bail them out again Shav.

It's the American way.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree