1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    19 Aug '16 08:47
    https://mic.com/articles/151900/cnn-anchor-brianna-keilar-destroys-donald-trump-s-lawyer-on-live-tv?utm_source=policymicFB&utm_medium=stewart&utm_campaign=CMfacebook#.8Une96gLG

"Let me ask you about this," Keilar asked. "You say it's not a shakeup, but you guys are down, and it makes sense that there would —"

"Says who?" Cohen interrupted. "Says who?"

"Polls," a clearly unamused Keilar responded. "Most of them. All of them?"

After a brief, awkward silence, Cohen repeated, "Says who?"

"Polls," Keilar said. "I just told you, I answered your question."

"OK, which polls?" Cohen continued.

"All of them," Keilar said.
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    19 Aug '16 14:021 edit
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    https://mic.com/articles/151900/cnn-anchor-brianna-keilar-destroys-donald-trump-s-lawyer-on-live-tv?utm_source=policymicFB&utm_medium=stewart&utm_campaign=CMfacebook#.8Une96gLG

"Let me ask you about this," Keilar asked. "You say it's not a shakeup, but you guys are down, and it makes sense that there would —"

"Says who?" Cohen interrupted. "Says who ...[text shortened]... I answered your question."

There, there, dear.
    Let's get you to the restroom and help you clean up this mess.
    Nothing to be ashamed of: this is why we bought you those special pants.

It's so treacherous steering through the landmines and shark-infested waters of today's MSM, so one can be forgiven for these types of bone headed blunders.
    If one's only source of information is what one is told, one ends up with quite fanciful understandings of even the natural world in which one dwells.
    Ever compassionate, I will parse this out for your edification.

Polls are as accurate as the disciplines adhered and administered, as well as the sample group and controls allow.
    Garbage in, garbage out.

Here's a poll worth considering as an exercise.
    It's a silent poll, in that no one asks a question to which anyone could respond, thereby eliminating either bias or deliberate and/or unintential skewing.
    Imagine that every person at every rally for both candidates is representative of a single vote.
    (Subtract an even 100 from both right off the top, to include organizational employees, security or any other hangers-on)
    Now add up all the rallies and press conferences--- oops! Guess we'll have to leave press conferences out, since Clinton refuses to hold one since who knows when--- rallies it is then.
    Tally each of them up for both, Clinton with her struggle to fill a Starbucks even with a 'free food, unlimited refill' day, Trump with crowds which require more parking lot attendants than attendees at Clinton's partially filled Starbucks.
    In THIS poll--- which is suspiciously never cited in the MSM--- what magnitude of a landslide do you think this election will represent?

CNN, etc al, are so deathly afraid of the demise of politics-as-usual, they're manufacturing stories to see that it does not happen.
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    19 Aug '16 14:44
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    There, there, dear.
    Let's get you to the restroom and help you clean up this mess.
    Nothing to be ashamed of: this is why we bought you those special pants.

It's so treacherous steering through the landmines and shark-infested waters of today's MSM, so one can be forgiven for these types of bone headed blunders.
    If one's only source of information is ...[text shortened]... f the demise of politics-as-usual, they're manufacturing stories to see that it does not happen.
    flat earther talks rubbish
  4. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    19 Aug '16 15:16

"Says who?" Cohen interrupted. "Says who ...[text shortened]... I answered your question."

The Trump holdouts are going to be so disappointed.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    19 Aug '16 16:35
    Honest Hilliaryer rubbish
  6. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    19 Aug '16 21:00
    Wisdom-aphobe talks out of his donkey.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree