1. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    17 Feb '17 19:10
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    I do the same, and I have found that FOXNEWS is the most fair and accurate.
    The press conference was great! It was very entertaining, I felt like I was at a sporting event and I was cheering the president on!
    The left has erroneously thought that they had Trump on the ropes all through his campaign and recently after he was elected.
    He regularly made them look foolish. And he will continue to do so.
    Are you sure you were watching the same press conference?!
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    17 Feb '17 19:27
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Yes... it's everyone else but the president looking silly...

It's such complete madness, this corrupted fairytale world you and the Trumpkins inhabit, that it's unmeasurable to anything else history haa so far puked over us.

You do realise the whole world is looking at Trump answering the BBC guy and then sniggering at Trumpy-boy over a glass of vino blanco?
    The characterization of "the whole world" is, at best, outlandish exaggeration.
    Most of the world--- including the US--- supports Trump taking those smug Blanco drinkers off their high stools and back to the clerk jobs for which they are barely qualified.
    The place has been run into the ground in so many key areas, it's difficult to imagine the US as being capable of turning this one around.
    It's not completely hopeless, but it is close.
    And it was the leadership of those sniggering elites which brought us to this nadir.
    Getting them out is the only possible remedy.
  3. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    17 Feb '17 19:28
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    To ensure that I hear from all sides, I split my knowledge gathering about medicine between scientists and homeopathy advocates.
    I split my knowledge gathering about the weather between the National Weather Service and the Farmer's Almanac.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Feb '17 19:55
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Are you sure you were watching the same press conference?!
    Yes, now I am wondering if you were....😉
  5. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    18 Feb '17 13:051 edit
    Originally posted by sh76
    It's funny when people who would never turn on Fox News scream about how "dishonest" it is.

Specifically to ensure that hear from all sides, I split my cable news watching as equally as possible between MSNBC, Fox and CNN and I don't think Fox is, on the whole, any more biased than MSNBC. Less so, probably.
    Two years ago I shared a home with a person who had fox news running 24/7. Because we live in Australia there's also a lot of local content, but we got the stars like Bill O the Clown, Steve Doocy and Gretchen, Hannity and Coombs and Glenn Beck. I know some have moved on, but don't talk to me about fair and balanced and no spin zones.

Let me just say that the stacking of panelists in any debate was so one sided, the voices on the left, the ones truly representative of leftist politics were never invited on to speak, and basically any public funded enterprise run by government for the benefit for the people was under constant attack, all the while drumming up support for and actively promoting privatization as the only solution to public problems in all the news commentary.

So to not see Fox as the right arm/promotional arm of your local right wing party is to miss a lot. And the most annoying thing? Only the right is patriotic. Only the right really cares for the health and well-being of the nation.Yet that sense of stewardship would never extend to promoting care for the environment or care for the weak or downtrodden. No way, you and the planet are on your own bud.
  6. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    22 Feb '17 13:47
    Originally posted by kmax87
    Two years ago I shared a home with a person who had fox news running 24/7. Because we live in Australia there's also a lot of local content, but we got the stars like Bill O the Clown, Steve Doocy and Gretchen, Hannity and Coombs and Glenn Beck. I know some have moved on, but don't talk to me about fair and balanced and no spin zones.

Let me just say that ...[text shortened]... environment or care for the weak or downtrodden. No way, you and the planet are on your own bud.
    I'm not saying Fox isn't biased. It is. It's certainly, on the whole, heavily weighted to the right. MSNBC is almost the exact inverse. I don't see one as any less credible than the other. CNN is closer to the middle, but still left-leaning.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Feb '17 15:491 edit
    Originally posted by sh76
    I'm not saying Fox isn't biased. It is. It's certainly, on the whole, heavily weighted to the right. MSNBC is almost the exact inverse. I don't see one as any less credible than the other. CNN is closer to the middle, but still left-leaning.
    MSNBC is definitely far left but I don't think CNN is far behind.... Speaking of NBC, check this out....

Brzezinski: ‘Our Job’ Is to Control ‘Exactly What People Think’
    https://news.grabien.com/story-brzezinski-our-job-control-exactly-what-people-think

CNN coming soon...
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-21/james-okeefe-about-smoke-cnn-tells-hannity-hes-set-release-hundreds-hours-newsroom-f

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree