02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Nov '15 13:071 edit
    YouTube 😵
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Nov '15 16:41
    Just refuse to talk politics, even if your divider in chief insists you do.

This Thanksgiving, the Obama administration wants Americans to talk about why Congress won’t pass more gun control – but not about Obama’s foreign policy failures.
    During the White House press briefing, Press Secretary Josh Earnest continued to press a narrative set up by gun control activists in response to the terrorist attacks in Paris.
    “As people sitting around the Thanksgiving table talking about these issues as they should and I’m sure they will all across the country, I hope that’s a question that will be raised and asked by members around the table,” Earnest said, referring to a bill supported by Democrat to ban people on the no-fly list from purchasing a gun.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Nov '15 19:02
    Indigenous Peoples' History is More Complicated Than a Holiday Myth
    YouTube
  4. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    26 Nov '15 21:20
    Anglophenia on Thanksgiving:

YouTube
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Nov '15 01:33
    I ate too much again at Thanksgiving diner. We always have so many things I like to eat that I just can't turn any of it down. Ooh, my stomach.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    27 Nov '15 01:50
    Breaking news!!!

Turkey shoots down another Russian plane!!

When asked why the Turkey cited war crimes during Thanksgiving and climate change. He was later arrested and eaten personally by Putin for Thanksgiving dinner.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Nov '15 18:39
    Originally posted by whodey
    Breaking news!!!

Turkey shoots down another Russian plane!!

When asked why the Turkey cited war crimes during Thanksgiving and climate change. He was later arrested and eaten personally by Putin for Thanksgiving dinner.
    I already posted about that plane being shot down by Turkey on another thread. But the first plane was blamed on an ISIS terrorists group. Do you have a reference that says it was Turkey that was responsible?
  8. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    27 Nov '15 18:531 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I already posted about that plane being shot down by Turkey on another thread. But the first plane was blamed on an ISIS terrorists group. Do you have a reference that says it was Turkey that was responsible?
    I'm sure it will somehow become "Obama's fault" 😞
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Nov '15 20:06
    Originally posted by bill718
    I'm sure it will somehow become "Obama's fault" 😞
    It happened on Obama's watch, so why shouldn't he hold some responsibility? 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree