1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    19 Feb '17 16:291 edit
    Originally posted by Ashiitaka
    Walls can't be built on water. Immigrants can swim around the wall, or walk 20 metres into the sea and walk around it still.

20 billions dollar s for something that won't even stop immigrants
    You are right, border patrol would never think of that.

Good one, good one.

That's the ticket!
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    20 Feb '17 00:22
    Originally posted by whodey
    Why is it that the media seems preoccupied with the cost of the wall when they have not seem to in the past been too concerned about the cost of amnesty and continued illegal immigration?

Which cost more?
    the wall
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Feb '17 00:28

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    20 Feb '17 00:29
    Originally posted by whodey
    Walls generally work by erecting them, thus providing a physical impediment to travel.

But I could be wrong.

So the wall is projected to cost about $20 billion, but the Heritage Foundation has said it is costing the US taxpayer double that amount every year due to continued illegal immigration.

1. There are approximately 3.7 million unlawful immig ...[text shortened]... else printed this, assuming it was true, they would get fired and called a bigot and hatemonger.
    "So the wall is projected to cost about $20 billion"
    just to build. several billion more a year to man and maintain. for a non existent problem. that it wouldn't stop anyway.

"There are approximately 3.7 million unlawful immigrant households in the U.S. These households impose a net fiscal burden of around $54.5 billion per year."
    proof?

"Amnesty for unlawful immigrants can pose large fiscal costs for U.S. taxpayers including public education, welfare benefits, and other benefits and services."
    for which most pay taxes. in fact, illegals pay in wage taxes much more than they can benefit since they are illegal.

"I know, I know, we can't trust anything that the Heritage Foundation says cuz they are conservatives. But it is OK to trust CNN cuz they are neutral when it comes to politics.. Gotcha!! Thanks for that. If anyone else printed this, assuming it was true, they would get fired and called a bigot and hatemonger."
    you are getting awfully defensive for someone that supposedly has facts on his side. how about you post some of that data, hmm?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree