1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    28 Sep '16 02:09
    Why is everyone taking the debates so seriously? Why? Does anyone expect Trump to act in any way other than a complete buffoon? Did anyone expect anything intelligent to come out of his mouth?

I don't understand. Isn't it already clear that there's only one viable choice for president? Hasn't this been obvious ever since Sanders Lost? Why does anyone need to watch the debates?
  2. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    28 Sep '16 02:27
    Originally posted by vivify
    Why is everyone taking the debates so seriously? Why? Does anyone expect Trump to act in any way other than a complete buffoon? Did anyone expect anything intelligent to come out of his mouth?

I don't understand. Isn't it already clear that there's only one viable choice for president? Hasn't this been obvious ever since Sanders Lost? Why does anyone need to watch the debates?
    Yeah, why do we even need to vote when the outcome is so obvious? Let's cancel the election and move the Clintons into the White House right now. The Obamas won't mind sharing quarters for little while longer.
  3. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    28 Sep '16 23:251 edit
    Originally posted by vivify

Perhaps, but if everyone agreed on this point we wouldn't get to listen to the folks at MSNBC and Fox news hiss at each other like a couple of snakes. 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree