This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    15 Jan '17 22:042 edits
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    We have a novel written 80+ years ago during the Roosevelt administration which predicts the rise to power of a future leader by whipping up support among angry voters on the back of firebrand rhetoric. This novel seems to have some (but not all) of the elements of Trump's rise to political power. And so, what are we supposed to do with this "little treasure" of information you've blessed us with?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Jan '17 22:10

4. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    15 Jan '17 22:34
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    The racist troll Mchill does not have to read anything that I post.

Mchill is keenly interested in everything you post, in fact I do agree with some of it. It's sad however that when I do not, or seek clarification on some point, I am demoted to "the lying racist troll" or some other unflattering term. As far as Mchill's motivations about what you write, I would point out that you do not know my age, race, sex, location, or values, and so you can have no idea what my "motivations" are. You do however seem willing to attack anyone here who disagrees with you, this would suggest a personality disorder of some kind. - and I am very sorry you seem afflicted with it. 🙁
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Jan '17 22:42

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree