MSNBC Anchor Statement

Standard memberRemoved
Debates 24 Feb '17 21:17
  1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Feb '17 21:171 edit
    Hey, in case you didn't know. Its the media's job to control what you think, and they don't like Trumps ability to side step them in that process.

"BRZEZINSKI: Well, I think that the dangerous, you know, edges here are that he is trying to undermine the media and trying to make up his own facts. And it could be that while unemployment and the economy worsens, he could have undermined the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think. And that, that is our job."

https://news.grabien.com/story-brzezinski-our-job-control-exactly-what-people-think
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    24 Feb '17 22:16
    Originally posted by joe shmo
    Hey, in case you didn't know. Its the media's job to control what you think, and they don't like Trumps ability to side step them in that process.

"BRZEZINSKI: Well, I think that the dangerous, you know, edges here are that he is trying to undermine the media and trying to make up his own facts. And it could be that while unemployment and the economy wo ...[text shortened]... our job."

https://news.grabien.com/story-brzezinski-our-job-control-exactly-what-people-think
    They used to control the public thinking. Now they are up in arms that there are other news sources.
    They are still trying.
    CNN breaking news!
    "Trump says media is the enemy of the people."
    We know that is not what Trump said.
    They just omitted the word "Fake "
    Apparently, They don't like real news...
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    24 Feb '17 23:32
    Which is why the were so flabbergasted when Hillary lost. How dare they?
  4. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    25 Feb '17 00:05
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Which is why the were so flabbergasted when Hillary lost. How dare they?
    Just picking some stuff from my shelves:

Brave New World
    Fahrenheit 451
    We
    The Handmaid's Tale
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    25 Feb '17 00:322 edits
    Originally posted by finnegan
    Just picking some stuff from my shelves:

Brave New World
    Fahrenheit 451
    We
    The Handmaid's Tale
    You might want to try The New Class

1984 reminds me of Obama. Four legs good, two legs better reminds me of you get to keep your policy if you like it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree