1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    21 Mar '17 22:19
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Fancy words! Did you learn those during your intense browsing sessions (or "research" as you would put it)?

Let us consider thorium as an example (all of its isotopes are radioactive, by the way). What incentive does the U.S. government have to take planes and sprinkle thorium into the air? How would they possibly benefit?
    You're going too fast.
    First you need to address whether chemtrails are even a thing before you can address there wherefores and the whys.
    Either the US government is authorizing and/or conducting geoengineering resulting in chemtrails with these chemicals... or it is not.

Unless you can qualitatively deny the existence of such programs, you can't really get into the speculation of their intents with the chemicals involved.
  2. Germany
    Moves
    22 Mar '17 16:15
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    You're going too fast.
    First you need to address whether chemtrails are even a thing before you can address there wherefores and the whys.
    Either the US government is authorizing and/or conducting geoengineering resulting in chemtrails with these chemicals... or it is not.

Unless you can qualitatively deny the existence of such programs, you can't really get into the speculation of their intents with the chemicals involved.
    There's no evidence that chemtrails are real.

Still, it's amusing to consider why you might think that the U.S. government would be sprinkling thorium into the air, which on the face of it seems both utterly pointless as well as a waste of money - money which I am sure they could instead use for some other nefarious purpose.
  3. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    23 Mar '17 01:25
    There's no evidence that chemtrails are real.

Still, it's amusing to consider why you might think that the U.S. government would be sprinkling thorium into the air, which on the face of it seems both utterly pointless as well as a waste of money - money which I am sure they could instead use for some other nefarious purpose.
    I'm not sure what standards you employ for humor, but no reasonable person would consider the poisoning of people via "geoengineering" and/or chemtrails "amusing" in the least.

Your claim that chemtrails do not exist is refuted by the facts of both their present day existence as well as their historical employ dating back now over six decades.
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    23 Mar '17 05:15
    I'm not sure what standards you employ for humor, but no reasonable person would consider the poisoning of people via "geoengineering" and/or chemtrails "amusing" in the least.

Your claim that chemtrails do not exist is refuted by the facts of both their present day existence as well as their historical employ dating back now over six decades.
    OMG!

Is there literally no conspiracy theory you havn't been sucked in to???

Loch Ness monster....
    Yeti...
    Alien anal probing?
    Hitler is still alive?
  5. Germany
    Moves
    23 Mar '17 07:19

I think it would be of concern if the government really was sprinkling thorium in the air. But they're not, which leaves people who believe in such nonsense as a source of amusement to more developed human beings.
  6. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    23 Mar '17 07:39
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    OMG!

Is there literally no conspiracy theory you havn't been sucked in to???

Loch Ness monster....
    Yeti...
    Alien anal probing?
    Hitler is still alive?
    Loch Ness monster....
    Don't know/care and fail to see the relevance.

Yeti...
    Same.

Alien anal probing?
    So, they come, we come?
    You have my interest...

Hitler is still alive?
    If so, he couldn't put up much of a battle.
  7. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    23 Mar '17 07:42
    I think it would be of concern if the government really was sprinkling thorium in the air. But they're not, which leaves people who believe in such nonsense as a source of amusement to more developed human beings.
    Your confidence in such things is based on...
    What assurances, exactly?
    Because you've been told?
    Easy resolve: test the rain or the snow.
    That way, you're not taking any one"s word for it.
  8. Germany
    Moves
    23 Mar '17 17:10
    Your confidence in such things is based on...
    What assurances, exactly?
    Because you've been told?
    Easy resolve: test the rain or the snow.
    That way, you're not taking any one"s word for it.
    My confidence is based on a twofold reasoning. One, no evidence of such chemtrails has been uncovered (perhaps I am less easily convinced by cocksure assertions of Internet authors with dubious credentials). Two, the government has no incentive to do such things, nor means to easily perform such acts covertly, so that the hypothesis fails at the hurdle of plausibility.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 13:39
    [b]But what you are referring to is point 3.
    Think about it.
    How many victims have come forward who have been abused in this pizza parlour?

There are a couple points in here which are based on assumptions.
    One of the assumptions is that what makes it to print from MSM is, indeed, at least factual.
    While the semantic-minded--- the legalese speakers ...[text shortened]... s which exposed the highly unusual language... which just happens to be about sex with children.[/b]
    Thank you.

At one point in this election cycle, primarily right after election day, I was shocked and disappointed that America could be so mind-achingly stupid, so self-centered, so unbelievably obtuse, so in love with their own fantasies, that they could elect a lying narcissist with zero experience, zero tolerance and zero knowledge of the world outside himself to the most powerful office in the land.

Now I know that yes, Virginia, there ARE people just that mind-achingly stupid, that self-centered, that unbelievably obtuse, and that much in love with their own fantasies.

Now I know just how Trump got elected. And how a disproportionate amount of these people are right here in this forum.

So thank you for giving me solid proof that the state of mind of the average American is far worse than I gave us credit for. I just hope that there are enough normal people left in this country to right this, if not outright sinking, then at least seriously listing, ship of state.

And no wonder Republicans don't want to give us free education. Bernie was right. If we had had it a generation ago, we wouldn't be in this mess today.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Mar '17 13:51
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    God damn man!
    Yes. Paedophilia is a real issue and NO!!! It's got
    Nothing to do with that bloody pizza reataurant!!!

Damn boy, are you retarded or something?
    You just figuring that out? This is the guy who swears we live on a flat planet, NASA ALWAYS lies, GPS signals come from ground stations since there is no such thing as a satellite.

Earth doesn't spin since they know you would be swept off your feet around the equator.

Let's see, oh yeah, the sun is a small body, a few hundred miles across going around Earth like a yo yo on a string and the moon is a luminous body, it does not just reflect light from the sun.

Earth is supposed to be something like 16 Km deep or so, Earth is the center of the universe and the entire universe is spinning around US.

So What do YOU think?
  11. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    25 Mar '17 20:24
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Thank you.

At one point in this election cycle, primarily right after election day, I was shocked and disappointed that America could be so mind-achingly stupid, so self-centered, so unbelievably obtuse, so in love with their own fantasies, that they could elect a lying narcissist with zero experience, zero tolerance and zero knowledge of the world outsi ...[text shortened]... ation. Bernie was right. If we had had it a generation ago, we wouldn't be in this mess today.
    At one point in this election cycle, primarily right after election day, I was shocked and disappointed that America could be so mind-achingly stupid, so self-centered, so unbelievably obtuse, so in love with their own fantasies, that they could elect a lying narcissist with zero experience, zero tolerance and zero knowledge of the world outside himself to the most powerful office in the land.
    Did you have the same moment of reflection when a former 'community organizer' became president?

Now I know that yes, Virginia, there ARE people just that mind-achingly stupid...
    As much as I am committed to remaining nice, regardless of the situation, and at the risk of presenting anything which might be taken as an insult, can I assume that you consider your level of intelligence in elevation of mine?

... that self-centered, that unbelievably obtuse, and that much in love with their own fantasies.
    I am the first one to wish for all things to be as they appear.
    I really did not want to find out our government could not be trusted.
    I watched those heroes land on the moon, and reveled in the mastery of yet another obstacle presented by the elements.
    Not really the kind of person who goes out his way to invite censure, ridicule if at all possible.
    But...
    I am also not the kind of person to keep his mouth shut when he probably should when I see math which doesn't add up.
    I have been asking this community--- anyone and everyone within playtheimmortalgame who frequents the forums to PLEASE prove my position wrong... for nearly two years--- to show me I am full of crap.
    Not trying to lay the blame on anyone, but no one has been able to, other than to CLAIM I am full of the stuff.
    Nothing would bring me more relief than to rejoin the herd, bask in the glow of 'all on the same page' communal circlejerking.
    Yet no one herein has been able to erase the realities of simple math.
    I've asked.

So thank you for giving me solid proof that the state of mind of the average American is far worse than I gave us credit for.
    Your encouragement should be along the lines of knowing that of all the people in your periphery, there still exist a few who refuse to unquestioningly accept the official narrative, the state's talking points of belief, that some people will only accept what can be conclusively proven with sufficient proof.
  12. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    25 Mar '17 21:07
    [b]At one point in this election cycle, primarily right after election day, I was shocked and disappointed that America could be so mind-achingly stupid, so self-centered, so unbelievably obtuse, so in love with their own fantasies, that they could elect a lying narcissist with zero experience, zero tolerance and zero knowledge of the world outside himself ...[text shortened]... belief, that some people will only accept what can be conclusively proven with sufficient proof.
    Forgot to add...
    over 500 missing youth since the first of the year in Washington DC.
    Prolly nothing, my guess.
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    26 Mar '17 16:52
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You just figuring that out? This is the guy who swears we live on a flat planet, NASA ALWAYS lies, GPS signals come from ground stations since there is no such thing as a satellite.

Earth doesn't spin since they know you would be swept off your feet around the equator.

Let's see, oh yeah, the sun is a small body, a few hundred miles across going arou ...[text shortened]... e center of the universe and the entire universe is spinning around US.

So What do YOU think?
    Ah, yes, well.... when you put it like that.... yes...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree