1. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    27 Sep '15 16:26
    Given that Francis has basically laid down the roadmap for America to follow, a roadmap Obama would have been crucified for had he been the messenger, how will the GOP fire up its base, going forward?
  2. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    27 Sep '15 16:28
    Originally posted by kmax87
    Given that Francis has basically laid down the roadmap for America to follow, a roadmap Obama would have been crucified for had he been the messenger, how will the GOP fire up its base, going forward?
    With hatred and lies as usual. All in the name of Jesus no doubt.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Sep '15 17:35
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    With hatred and lies as usual. All in the name of Jesus no doubt.
    Both parties have their share of lies. 😏
  4. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    27 Sep '15 17:571 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Both parties have their share of lies. 😏
    Yes; however, it is the tea party GOP who lies in the name of Jesus and they lie and hate much more. 😉 They make me sick.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Sep '15 18:15
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    Yes; however, it is the tea party GOP who lies in the name of Jesus and they lie and hate much more. 😉 They make me sick.

Tea Party Mission Statement

We are committed to identifying and supporting conservative candidates and causes that will champion tea party values and return our country to the Constitutional principles that have made America the “shining city on a hill.”

Tea Party Express is proud to stand for six simple principles:

•No more bailouts
    •Reduce the size and intrusiveness of government
    •Stop raising our taxes
    •Repeal Obamacare
    •Cease out-of-control spending
    •Bring back American prosperity
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Shoot the Squatters?
    tinyurl.com/43m7k8bw
    Moves
    27 Sep '15 19:02
    Ted Cruz:

“I really think the Vatican ought to reconsider keeping Francis as the Pope in the future. I really don’t know how that whole papal thing works, but if they have the ability to fire him or something, they should put some serious though into that option. Otherwise, at the rate he’s going, he might even decide to run in the 2016 U.S. presidential election"
  7. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    27 Sep '15 22:07
    I think we all know the answer. The GOP will smile and nod at all the proper times, then quietly turn around and do the exact opposite of what they were called upon to do, while waving their bibles, and little american flags of course....( and don't forget the lapel pins!) 😏
  8. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    28 Sep '15 01:27
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Ted Cruz:

“I really think the Vatican ought to reconsider keeping Francis as the Pope in the future. I really don’t know how that whole papal thing works, but if they have the ability to fire him or something, they should put some serious though into that option. Otherwise, at the rate he’s going, he might even decide to run in the 2016 U.S. presidential election"
    https://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/john-boehner-rips-false-prophet-ted-cruz-for-spreading-noise-every-time-he-doesnt-get-his-way/

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree