1. Germany
    Moves
    30 Apr '17 14:58
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Substantiate it to you? You who believe in leftist fake press?

Why should I have to convince you? Why don't you convince me about Trump? Once you prove to me that Trump uses fake media, I will convince you about Luxembourg.
    You made a claim. Back it up, or retract.
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    30 Apr '17 16:211 edit
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Operation Gladio.
    That one's from WWII, paying dividends even today.

Brussels had a hoax just a little more than a year ago--- and not a single one of their main stream media news outlets batted an examining eye, so there is no question they are suffering under a state-run media, just as the US and the rest of the countries of the world.
    YouTube
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    30 Apr '17 16:29
    Why not ask the OP to prove his point. He uses fake media to label true media fake. You accept his falsehood, why question me?

Because you believe I have to get your approval ro speak truth, you who embrace lies as truth.
  4. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    30 Apr '17 16:52
    Why not ask the OP to prove his point. He uses fake media to label true media fake. You accept his falsehood, why question me?

Because you believe I have to get your approval ro speak truth, you who embrace lies as truth.
    What is false about the OP?

It's, of course, over the top, but there is no doubt in this list is something Trump does:
    Rallies.
    Only speaking to the faithful.
    Condemning any opposition as fake.
    Constantly repeating the message.
    Denying the truth.
    Blaming the media.
    Promising great things to come in the vaguest of terms.

So try again. You made a foolish remark, KN caught you and now you're backpedling trying to defend it. Are you in some way related to Trump?
  5. Germany
    Moves
    30 Apr '17 17:08

I question you because you make a claim and aren't backing it up. Are you going to or not?
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    30 Apr '17 17:35
    Originally posted by Lundos
    What is false about the OP?

It's, of course, over the top, but there is no doubt in this list is something Trump does:
    Rallies.
    Only speaking to the faithful.
    Condemning any opposition as fake.
    Constantly repeating the message.
    Denying the truth.
    Blaming the media.
    Promising great things to come in the vaguest of terms.

So try again. You made a ...[text shortened]... caught you and now you're backpedling trying to defend it. Are you in some way related to Trump?
    The claim that Trump fake labels some media as fake.

Trump is spot on about fake media.

Anyone who would put down a lrader fir speaking to the people is evil.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    30 Apr '17 17:37
    I question you because you make a claim and aren't backing it up. Are you going to or not?
    We have already played this game too many times. Either you have a short memory, yiu are stupid and need much reperition ir tou like ro play games.
  8. Germany
    Moves
    30 Apr '17 18:52
    We have already played this game too many times. Either you have a short memory, yiu are stupid and need much reperition ir tou like ro play games.
    No games. If you can't or won't back up a claim, just retract it. Is that so hard?
  9. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    30 Apr '17 19:51
    No games. If you can't or won't back up a claim, just retract it. Is that so hard?
    You already have two examples of the state (or other) control of the media--- on a grand scale.
    What more do you need?
  10. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    01 May '17 06:31
    Oh please. You're defecating out your fingers again.

You can watch nearly anything Trump has said and compare it to what he's saying now: and all you see is BS.

He's recorded saying, for example, that within 100 days he'll have passed God knows how many great measures.
    And now he's saying the 100 days isn't important and that he's passed lots of great measures (not one of his campaign promises).

Because we can quickly view what politicians have said, we can now hold them accountable for their lies. Something which, in the 30's, would have taken weeks now takes minutes.
  11. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    01 May '17 06:39
    Trump has said or tweeted:
    "The NSA and FBI tell Congress that Russia did not influence electoral process."

Says "the New York Times wrote about" Barack Obama wiretapping Donald Trump during the election.

"While on FAKE NEWS @CNN, Bernie Sanders was cut off for using the term fake news to describe the network. They said technical difficulties!"

A few examples out of many (and I mean MANY).

Now, in the 30's this would take weeks to sort out and weeks to publish; if you weren't sent to Dachau before you got it printed.

So, my question remains: is using the same tactics as in the 30's become pointless?
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 May '17 08:03
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    So, my question remains: is using the same tactics as in the 30's become pointless?
    Well, at least you can't have a Reichstag fire EVERY week.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree