1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    07 Feb '16 05:03
    Heard Christie torn him a new one. Any of you right wing drones watch?
  2. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    07 Feb '16 13:14
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Heard Christie torn him a new one. Any of you right wing drones watch?
    I didn't watch (saving my sanity this go round), but here's a blog post with some video. Looks like Christie was having fun taking to Rubio to school. It's going to leave a mark too. He took Rubio's one strength (quick, polished answers) and turned it into a weakness. Brutal.

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/361394.php#361394
  3. Germany
    Moves
    07 Feb '16 13:39
    Time is running short for the not-so-ridiculous Republicans, though. If they don't rally behind the same guy the nomination might go to Trump or Cruz after all.
  4. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    07 Feb '16 14:141 edit
    And now as I type this Christie is on Fox News Sunday giving slick 25 second memorized speechlets to Chris Wallace, trying to take Rubio's place as "establishment" darling.
  5. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    08 Feb '16 01:04
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    And now as I type this Christie is on Fox News Sunday giving slick 25 second memorized speechlets to Chris Wallace, trying to take Rubio's place as "establishment" darling.
    I am still marveling at how many people who would never under any circumstance vote for a Republican are trying to "help" the Republicans select their candidate.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Feb '16 20:33
    RoboRubio?

Yawn. 😴
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Feb '16 22:301 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    08 Feb '16 23:41
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Does the moronic Duchess64 believe that she or other Democratic experts are in a position to help Republicans whom they reflexively oppose.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 01:14
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Does the moronic Duchess64 believe that she or other Democratic experts are in a position to help Republicans whom they reflexively oppose.
    Yeah, give up your favoritism of corporations over citizens and work with us to do the business of America.

You're welcome.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 01:191 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 01:402 edits
    NEW HAMPSHIRE (Satire from The Borowitz Report)—In a stunning announcement on the eve of the New Hampshire primary, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie said that he was dropping out of the Presidential race to focus his energies on tormenting Florida Senator Marco Rubio full-time.

“At the end of the day, running for President was interfering with what I really love, which is making Marco Rubio’s life a living hell,” he said. “Now I can get up every morning and spend all day just doing that.”

Christie said that he had tired of fielding questions about ISIS, immigration, and the economy and having to find some contrived way of answering them with a scathing attack on Rubio. “Don’t get me wrong, I was great at it,” he said. “But it’ll be so much easier to just get out there and start tearing him apart with no pretext whatsoever.”

The New Jersey governor, who plans to bring his message of character assassination to all fifty states, did not indicate how he would finance this mission. “I’ll pay for it myself if I have to,” he said. “If, looking back on my life, I can say that I ground Marco Rubio into the dirt, I will die a happy man.”

Asked what his first stop would be after leaving the campaign trail, Christie said, “I want to reconnect with my family, hug my kids, and tell them what a douche Marco is.”
  12. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 02:51
    Originally posted by whodey
    NEW HAMPSHIRE (Satire from The Borowitz Report)—In a stunning announcement on the eve of the New Hampshire primary, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie said that he was dropping out of the Presidential race to focus his energies on tormenting Florida Senator Marco Rubio full-time.

“At the end of the day, running for President was interfering with what I rea ...[text shortened]... e said, “I want to reconnect with my family, hug my kids, and tell them what a douche Marco is.”
    Admittedly the last sentence is pretty funny.
  13. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 03:00
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Yeah, give up your favoritism of corporations over citizens and work with us to do the business of America.

You're welcome.
    I don't own a share of corporate stock. Never have, never will.
  14. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 03:02
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    The idiotic extreme right-wing pathological liar Duchess64 thinks I give a rat's ass about who she supports.
  15. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 04:03
    I was getting worried that Rubio would become the nominee, as he looked like one of the less clinically insane inmates in the Republican Clown Car and so presumably would be harder to defeat in November.

Now I really, really hope Rubio becomes the nominee.

Now I really, really hope Rubio becomes the nominee.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree