1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Feb '17 02:14
    Originally posted by Eladar
    http://nypost.com/2017/02/18/obama-linked-activists-have-a-training-manual-for-protesting-trump/

Obama is the first former President who has made it a point to sabotage the sitting President.

Obama really needs to be prosecuted as a traitor.
    How about the Community Organizer in Chief? This is what he does...
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    19 Feb '17 02:15
    Originally posted by vivify
    As the least popular president in U.S. history (until Trump), Bush *couldn't* undermine Obama, even if he wanted to. Bush went into hiding; he wasn't trying to criticize anyone, being one of the most reviled men on earth. He didn't stay quiet out of "class", but fear of public backlash.

It's possible that Bush only stayed quiet as long as he did, because it took him that long to get the courage to finally criticize Obama in front of an audience.
    I think you make excuses, but that is par for the course.
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    19 Feb '17 02:521 edit
    I think you make excuses, but that is par for the course.
    I'm making excuses? That's funny comming from a Trump supporter. It seems that's all Reps do nowadays.

You can't change the fact that WHODEY was wrong, though you're trying hard to distract from this.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    19 Feb '17 03:05
    Originally posted by vivify
    I'm making excuses? That's funny comming from a Trump supporter. It seems that's all Reps do nowadays.

You can't change the fact that WHODEY was wrong, though you're trying hard to distract from this.
    I am not a Trump supporter.

Where did you get that silly idea?
  5. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    19 Feb '17 03:281 edit
    http://nypost.com/2017/02/18/obama-linked-activists-have-a-training-manual-for-protesting-trump/

Obama is the first former President who has made it a point to sabotage the sitting President.

Obama really needs to be prosecuted as a traitor.
    The Indivisible manual is great. It is based on Tea Party tactics. Indivisible is an offshoot of Move On. It really has zip to do with Obama, who, by the way, is now a private citizen and can speak out all he likes. That is not treason. That is being an active citizen in a democracy. Cavorting with Russian agents to manipulate a U.S. election is treason.
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    19 Feb '17 03:49
    Originally posted by Phranny
    The Indivisible manual is great. It is based on Tea Party tactics. Indivisible is an offshoot of Move On. It really has zip to do with Obama, who, by the way, is now a private citizen and can speak out all he likes. That is not treason. That is being an active citizen in a democracy. Cavorting with Russian agents to manipulate a U.S. election is treason.
    Tea Party is organic in nature. It is groups of little guys standing against the establishment. Did Bush organize it? The likes of the Koch brothers?

This is an Obama created group carrying out instruction as if they are the brown shirts.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree