1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Nov '15 00:02
    Some Stupid Things Hillary Clinton Has Said

"I have to confess that it's crossed my mind that you could not be a Republican and a Christian."

"God bless the America we are trying to create."

"We have a lot of kids who don't know what works means. They think work is a four-letter word."

“He ran a gas station down in St. Louis... No, Mahatma Gandhi was a great leader of the 20th century.”

“Who is going to find out? These women are trash. Nobody’s going to believe them.” –on Bill Clinton’s bimbos

“If I didn’t kick his ass every day, he wouldn’t be worth anything.” –on Bill Clinton

"I suppose I could have stayed home and baked cookies and had teas, but what I decided to do was to fulfill my profession which I entered before my husband was in public life."

"We are going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."

"I have said that I'm not running and I'm having a great time being pres — being a first-term senator."

"I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president."

“The fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference, at this point, does it make?”

"I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base."
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Nov '15 04:16
    Yeah, that's great, but all the stupid things RJHinds has said would far outstrip the mediocre list you have here.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Nov '15 04:20
    I think one of the funniest and stupidest things I ever heard was Bill Clinton declare, "The era of big government is now officially over"

Hilarious 😵
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Nov '15 04:48
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Yeah, that's great, but all the stupid things RJHinds has said would far outstrip the mediocre list you have here.
    Ha, ha 😀 You got me there.
  5. Standard memberAmaurote
    No Name Maddox
    County Doledrum
    Moves
    14 Nov '15 13:521 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds

"I suppose I could have stayed home and baked cookies and had teas, but what I decided to do was to fulfill my profession which I entered before my husband was in public life."

"We are going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."
    These two aren't stupid at all.

Some of the others are arrogant, and some examples of comic misstatements, but I don't see her going round telling everyone that a foreign nation will pay for a major infrastructure project, that product regulation is wicked statism, that the minimum wage should be linked to Third World wage levels; or pretending that tax cuts for a few favoured corporate cronies will help cut the deficit, or insisting that the pyramids were built so Joseph could use them as grain silos - all of which their originators would cheerfully repeat, all the way to the loony bin.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Nov '15 15:07

"I have to confess that it's crossed my mind that you could not be a Republican and a Christian."
    How is this "stupid"?

It makes perfect sense to me.
  7. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    14 Nov '15 15:57

"God bless the America we are trying to create."

"We have a lot of kids who don't know what works means. They think work is a four-letter word."

“He ran a gas station down in St. Louis... No, Mahatma Gandh ...[text shortened]... rport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base."
    "I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base."
    I do not see how this could be construed as stupid.
  8. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    14 Nov '15 15:57
    How is this "stupid"?

No true Scotsman...
  9. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    14 Nov '15 16:01
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    Hmmm... maybe because it never happened ?
    🙄
  10. Standard memberAmaurote
    No Name Maddox
    County Doledrum
    Moves
    14 Nov '15 16:212 edits
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    Hmmm... maybe because it never happened ?
    🙄
    Which makes it a lie. It certainly was extremely mendacious. But it wasn't stupid.

To clarify this, lying is when you say you were offered a scholarship to West Point when you weren't, or claim you were a violent person when you weren't. Stupid is when you think a grave is a gigantic pantry.
  11. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    14 Nov '15 17:12
    Originally posted by Amaurote
    Which makes it a lie. It certainly was extremely mendacious. But it wasn't stupid.

To clarify this, lying is when you say you were offered a scholarship to West Point when you weren't, or claim you were a violent person when you weren't. Stupid is when you think a grave is a gigantic pantry.
    I thought this thread was about Hillary Clinton.
    We already have a couple of threads in progress concerning Dr. Carson.
    Would you like to start a third by derailing this one? Nah. Just stick to the thread title and you'll be alright.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Nov '15 08:19
    How is this "stupid"?

I would not doubt that it makes sense to you. You think a Christian should believe in evolution.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Nov '15 08:231 edit
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    She got caught in a lie by saying that, so I consider it stupid to lie about something that she really did not need to lie about. I guess she is just a liar at heart and can't control herself. 😏

CBS Exposes Hillary Clinton Bosnia Trip.

YouTube
  14. Standard memberAmaurote
    No Name Maddox
    County Doledrum
    Moves
    17 Nov '15 20:03
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    I thought this thread was about Hillary Clinton.
    We already have a couple of threads in progress concerning Dr. Carson.
    Would you like to start a third by derailing this one? Nah. Just stick to the thread title and you'll be alright.
    Thanks for the advice. It's rubbish advice, as advice goes, but you tried, and that's the main thing.
  15. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    17 Nov '15 20:27
    Originally posted by some ass wipe

This has the virtue of being true.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree