1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Nov '15 23:23
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I would not doubt that it makes sense to you. You think a Christian should believe in evolution.
    Why not?
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 Nov '15 04:35
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Why not?
    I will provide links to two videos that gives answers to the following questions:

Can you be a Christian and believe in evolution?

YouTube

Join Dr. Brad Harrub as he answers the question of whether or not a Christian can be an evolutionist. Is theistic evolution right? Is Christianity compatible with evolution? Should a Chistian believe in Macroevolution?

YouTube
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Nov '15 17:25
    I will provide links to two videos that gives answers to the following questions:

Can you be a Christian and believe in evolution?

[youtube]nCBXX6VOvZ4[/youtube]

Join Dr. Brad Harrub as he answers the question of whether or not a Christian can be an evolutionist. Is theistic evolution right? Is Christianity compatible with evolution? Should a Chistian believe in Macroevolution?

[youtube]IbEIoz23VTo[/youtube]
    Yeah, go on believing in fairy tales. That way you ENSURE the US falls way behind in science AND becomes the laughing stock of the entire planet of humans. Way to go.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 Nov '15 23:40
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Yeah, go on believing in fairy tales. That way you ENSURE the US falls way behind in science AND becomes the laughing stock of the entire planet of humans. Way to go.
    I have no power to ensure the U.S. falls behind in science or anything else you attribute to me.

But speaking of Hillary Clinton did you know that the reason many Democrats give for wanting Hillary as President is that it is time for a woman to be President? Did you see this video about it?

YouTube
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Nov '15 07:24
    Hillary Clinton - Try to Remember

YouTube

Hillary Clinton - I am Woman

YouTube
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Nov '15 13:46
    I have no power to ensure the U.S. falls behind in science or anything else you attribute to me.

But speaking of Hillary Clinton did you know that the reason many Democrats give for wanting Hillary as President is that it is time for a woman to be President? Did you see this video about it?

[youtube]TcrA8ehw2e4[/youtube]
    Not just you, I am talking about the real asssholes in places like Kentucky where they want to force creationism to be taught as a science in a science class instead of where it belongs, in mythology. That kind of thing is what shorts out the love of science in young impressionable minds and they decide to be a lawyer instead or a preacher.
  7. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    19 Nov '15 14:46
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    "I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base."
    I do not see how this could be construed as stupid.
    It was a total fabrication, and it was so easily debunked that it was stupid to portray it as true.
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    19 Nov '15 14:57
    Originally posted by normbenign
    It was a total fabrication, and it was so easily debunked that it was stupid to portray it as true.
    a different kind of stupid to say that the pyramids were built by josef, that old people are not worth the medical attention or that the world was created in 6 days.

a different kind of stupid than to say mexican immigrants are coming to rape, murder and steal.
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    19 Nov '15 14:58
    I would not doubt that it makes sense to you. You think a Christian should believe in evolution.
    untrue.

anyone who doesn't wish to be ignorant is supposed to accept evolution. not just christians.
  10. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    19 Nov '15 15:161 edit
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    untrue.

anyone who doesn't wish to be ignorant is supposed to accept evolution. not just christians.
    People can accept evolution, or reject it, or simply, as I do, admit they "don't know". If I accepted creation, I would have to abandon my atheism, but that doesn't mean I'm ignorant for not accepting evolution as an explanation of life.

Evolution is simply a theory in progress, hardly anything as settled as nuclear physics, gravity, or even basic biology. Evolutionists are changing their beliefs more often than theists, mostly in attempts to eradicate past errors of logic and science.

Blind acceptance of anything is the basic definition of ignorance.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 Nov '15 01:26
    Not just you, I am talking about the real asssholes in places like Kentucky where they want to force creationism to be taught as a science in a science class instead of where it belongs, in mythology. That kind of thing is what shorts out the love of science in young impressionable minds and they decide to be a lawyer instead or a preacher.
    This is merely a pushback for the requirement that the fairy tale of macroevolution be taught in school as if it were real science. 😏
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 Nov '15 01:32
    untrue.

Some of us do not succumb as easily to that kind of brainwashing propaganda as do the left wing liberals. 😏
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    20 Nov '15 01:46
    a different kind of stupid to say that the pyramids were built by josef, that old people are not worth the medical attention or that the world was created in 6 days.

a different kind of stupid than to say mexican immigrants are coming to rape, murder and steal.
    These are theories. It is not stupid to propose theories as to what may have happen. I bet you don't consider the theories of evolution, big bang, and abiogenesis as stupid, like I do. Some people are going to be ignorant, like you, and therefore we will have differences of opinion.

The Near Genius 😏
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Nov '15 12:36
    This is merely a pushback for the requirement that the fairy tale of macroevolution be taught in school as if it were real science. 😏
    Let's see. 300 years of solid scientific growth V the same tired biblical fairy tales that have not changed in 4000 years. I and billions like me will take science thank you very much.

Your window of pejoratives and such is quickly diminishing to zero. So writhe away while you can. You may not have more than ten or twenty years of life left in those tired arguments of the bible.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Nov '15 22:41
    Let's see. 300 years of solid scientific growth V the same tired biblical fairy tales that have not changed in 4000 years. I and billions like me will take science thank you very much.

Your window of pejoratives and such is quickly diminishing to zero. So writhe away while you can. You may not have more than ten or twenty years of life left in those tired arguments of the bible.
    That may be a lifetime for you and me. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree