1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 May '16 13:43
    How stupid was this pick?

She has no charisma and not very good looking.

People demand charisma and good looks. It also helps to be loud and obnoxious and insulting. I think if Ted wanted to pick a woman he would have been better off picking Ann Coulter.
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 May '16 13:46
    as colbert said, "ted cruz picked his losing mate"
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 May '16 13:48
    Originally posted by whodey
    How stupid was this pick?

She has no charisma and not very good looking.

People demand charisma and good looks. It also helps to be loud and obnoxious and insulting. I think if Ted wanted to pick a woman he would have been better off picking Ann Coulter.
    it is inconsequential. who cares who he picks, he has just as much chance as kasich of becoming president.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 May '16 13:481 edit
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    as colbert said, "ted cruz picked his losing mate"
    Who will Donald pick for his losing mate?

I have to say, I thought Ted was smarter than this. He was obviously trying to pander to the "woman vote".
  5. Germany
    Moves
    03 May '16 14:44
    Who will Donald pick for his losing mate?

I have to say, I thought Ted was smarter than this. He was obviously trying to pander to the "woman vote".
    Fiorina won a Republican primary in California. Cruz may be trying to get the "woman vote" but more importantly for him, he is desperate to gain delegates from California which he would need to force a brokered convention.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 May '16 15:48
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Fiorina won a Republican primary in California. Cruz may be trying to get the "woman vote" but more importantly for him, he is desperate to gain delegates from California which he would need to force a brokered convention.
    Yea, we will see how well that works for him.

All I know is that his poll numbers began to tank when she came on board the sinking ship.

Women simply don't do well in politics. Hillary lost to Obama and look what they did to Sarah Palin.

Hillary being a woman is the only thing that gives me pause when debating whether Trump has a chance. If Trump picks a woman VP, then he will lose for sure.
  7. Germany
    Moves
    03 May '16 16:03

Women simply don't do well in politics.
    Tell that to Angela Merkel or Margaret Thatcher. Or Clinton in November.
  8. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    03 May '16 16:14
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    it is inconsequential. who cares who he picks, he has just as much chance as kasich of becoming president.
    Good! They each need the nomination to get to the general.
  9. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    03 May '16 16:15
    Yea, we will see how well that works for him.

All I know is that his poll numbers began to tank when she came on board the sinking ship.

Women simply don't do well in politics. Hillary lost to Obama and look what they did to Sarah Palin.

Hillary being a woman is the only thing that gives me pause when debating whether Trump has a chance. If Trump picks a woman VP, then he will lose for sure.
    The notion that all women will vote for a woman, is offensive to women's intelligence, as is the notion that blacks will all vote for a black.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 May '16 16:58
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Tell that to Angela Merkel or Margaret Thatcher. Or Clinton in November.
    Wow! 3 women!

Maybe I was wrong. 😛
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 May '16 16:591 edit
    Originally posted by normbenign
    The notion that all women will vote for a woman, is offensive to women's intelligence, as is the notion that blacks will all vote for a black.
    Er...um....actually about 99.9999% of blacks voted for Obama.

The other Uncle Toms are in a witness relocation program
  12. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    03 May '16 17:32
    Er...um....actually about 99.9999% of blacks voted for Obama.

The other Uncle Toms are in a witness relocation program
    I suspect you are wrong, although there is no way of proving it.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 May '16 18:02
    Originally posted by normbenign
    I suspect you are wrong, although there is no way of proving it.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1083335/Breakdown-demographics-reveals-black-voters-swept-Obama-White-House.html

95% of blacks voted Obama.

There, I was off by a whopping 4%. Do you know what that means Norm? That means Whodey lied!! 😲
  14. Germany
    Moves
    03 May '16 19:03
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1083335/Breakdown-demographics-reveals-black-voters-swept-Obama-White-House.html

95% of blacks voted Obama.

There, I was off by a whopping 4%. Do you know what that means Norm? That means Whodey lied!! 😲
    You're off by quite a bit more - 95% of black voters voted Obama. By comparison, 90% of black voters voted for Kerry - although the turnout was higher for Obama.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 May '16 05:111 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree