1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    24 May '17 10:48
    Elizabeth Warren (focuses more on education)
    YouTube

Bernie Sanders
    YouTube

There will be numbers. Fun, big numbers.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 May '17 11:37
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    Elizabeth Warren (focuses more on education)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47zCJRqdl98

Bernie Sanders
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whoshQsCsY4

There will be numbers. Fun, big numbers.
    Whatever they spend it won't be enough.

There are people dying in the streets! 😲

No really, people are dying every day all around you.
  3. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    24 May '17 12:491 edit
    Trump's budget is a disgrace. It rewards those who are already wealthy, makes it even harder for middle class people to get an education and throws children living in poverty, the disabled and the elderly under the bus. In addition, all but the wealthiest will find quality health care affordable. Crap policies with affordable premiums will be available but rather useless should the policy holder actually suffer a serious illness or injury. Once the conservatives have despoiled and raped the environment, taxpayers can look forward to costly Superfund projects so we can, with reasonable safety, breath the air and drink the water. Welcome to Amerika.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 May '17 13:06
    Originally posted by Phranny
    Trump's budget is a disgrace. It rewards those who are already wealthy, makes it even harder for middle class people to get an education and throws children living in poverty, the disabled and the elderly under the bus. In addition, all but the wealthiest will find quality health care affordable. Crap policies with affordable premiums will be available but ...[text shortened]... cts so we can, with reasonable safety, breath the air and drink the water. Welcome to Amerika.
    The problem is, that with Trump at the helm of the sinking ship, this is becoming just "the way it is" and I don't see enough simple outrage that this is going on.
  5. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    24 May '17 13:09
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    The problem is, that with Trump at the helm of the sinking ship, this is becoming just "the way it is" and I don't see enough simple outrage that this is going on.
    Perhaps you should vandalize a Starbuck's. Break a window or something.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 May '17 13:09
    I think he knows all about the outrage. I think he just doesn't give a shyte.
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    24 May '17 13:31
    i take it you don't bother to watch republican town halls

not trump rallies, those are irrelevant. i mean republican town halls where repubilcans are screaming at republican elected officials that they are at their last term in office.

there is outrage, just take the next step and call your representative and tell him your vote is going to someone else, anyone else. take a step even further, run for office yourself against incumbents, even if only to give them an opponent.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 May '17 13:341 edit
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    I think Starbuck's is a "safe zone".

Maybe swing down to Chick-fil-a or something.
  9. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    24 May '17 14:164 edits
    Originally posted by whodey
    Whatever they spend it won't be enough.

There are people dying in the streets! 😲

Listen silly, this has nothing whatsoever to do with anyone dying everyday. It has to do with "The Donald" using the oval office to further his own business interests. Trump's proposed tax cuts heavily favor himself, his political views favor Russia because he owes them $$, and Turkey because he has a big bright hotel there, and keeping it profitable is job 1 for the Trumpster. As far as his budget cuts targeting children, education, food programs, and the most vulnerable in our country, since when did Trump ever spare a 2nd thought for them?? It's all about "The Donald"
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 May '17 14:26
    Originally posted by mchill

Listen silly, this has nothing whatsoever to do with anyone dying everyday. It has to do with "The Donald" using the oval office to further his own business interests. Trump's proposed tax cuts heavily favor himself, his political views favor Russia because he owes them $$, and Turkey because he has a ...[text shortened]... ur country, since when did Trump ever spare a 2nd thought for them?? It's all about "The Donald"
    I got news for ya, everyone in the Federal government is making a killing. All they want is more control over you so they can reduce what you have on a whim.

Even Obama has a much nicer portfolio after being President. Now he runs around giving million dollar speeches while preaching more government redistribution.

Fools. Wake up!
  11. Germany
    Moves
    24 May '17 14:36
    Originally posted by whodey
    I got news for ya, everyone in the Federal government is making a killing. All they want is more control over you so they can reduce what you have on a whim.

Even Obama has a much nicer portfolio after being President. Now he runs around giving million dollar speeches while preaching more government redistribution.

Fools. Wake up!
    And yet you vote against your interests in every election like clockwork.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 May '17 14:43
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    I'm not a conservative.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 May '17 14:461 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I think he knows all about the outrage. I think he just doesn't give a shyte.
    No, I'm talking about the average citizen, who MIGHT be outraged, if they had the time to be, after working two or more jobs to feed their families, getting bombarded by some new Trump BS EVERY SINGLE DAY of their lives. After a while, they just get numb to it.

I routinely turn off CNN on the weekends because I just don't want or need to hear Trump's name every single freaking minute of the day from them. It's like there is no other news going on in the world. Trump is hogging ALL of the media's attention.
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 May '17 14:58
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    And yet you vote against your interests in every election like clockwork.
    Listen dingleberry, would you like an insurance company to take over government and run your insurance? Of course not.

What then makes those in government any more righteous?

Government is all powerful with no one above them, so they should play the role of referee so that there is someone to run to when, not if, the insurance company screws you. What you want though is for people to have nowhere to run.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 May '17 14:58
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    i take it you don't bother to watch republican town halls

not trump rallies, those are irrelevant. i mean republican town halls where repubilcans are screaming at republican elected officials that they are at their last term in office.

there is outrage, just take the next step and call your representative and tell him your vote is going to someone el ...[text shortened]... even further, run for office yourself against incumbents, even if only to give them an opponent.
    Maybe it's because I live in Arizona and I am surrounded by the damn Republican bobbleheads all day.

The rest of your post is preaching to the choir, man. I've said the same to others many times since the election. The issue here is simple burnout. In America, the media just will not shut up about Trump. And it's something new every day. It's like Trump is still running. He peppers us with more of the same every single day on the off chance that we'll forget what we heard about him last week, just like during the campaign.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree