1. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    05 May '16 17:33
    I propose a toast to Bill Clinton. The Political Genius who convinced Donald Trump to run for President and destroy the Republic Party. Voter registration cards are being burned like draft cards were. Hello 45th President Hillary Clinton. 🙂
  2. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    05 May '16 17:42
    Originally posted by TerrierJack
    I propose a toast to Bill Clinton. The Political Genius who convinced Donald Trump to run for President and destroy the Republic Party. Voter registration cards are being burned like draft cards were. Hello 45th President Hillary Clinton. 🙂
    I'm not sure if this was Bill Clinton's idea, but it is fun to watch.

Destroying the Republican Party? An amusing thought, but I'd advise caution on that one. Many folks said the same thing in 1964 when Goldwater was hammered in the general election after a contested convention made him the nominee. The GOP won back the White House in 68, 72, 80, 84, 88, 2000, and 04. We'll just have to wait and see on that one.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 May '16 18:17
    Originally posted by bill718

Destroying the Republican Party? An amusing thought, but I'd advise caution on that one. Many folks said the same thing in 1964 when Goldwater was hammered in the general election after a contested convention made him the nominee. The GOP won back the White House in 68, 72, 80, 84, 88, 2000, and 04. We'll just have to wait and see on that one.
    I don't look at it as destroying the GOP as much as I do simply lifting the veil of what they are really all about.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 May '16 19:292 edits
    Originally posted by whodey
    I don't look at it as destroying the GOP as much as I do simply lifting the veil of what they are really all about.
    what about Hillary, when will someone take over the Democratic party and lift the veil on her or is it simply accepted that she's a warmongering wall street shill who lies about everything and whose greatest contribution seems to be shovelling heaps of dollars into Clinton NGO's?
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 May '16 23:04
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    what about Hillary, when will someone take over the Democratic party and lift the veil on her or is it simply accepted that she's a warmongering wall street shill who lies about everything and whose greatest contribution seems to be shovelling heaps of dollars into Clinton NGO's?
    Maybe this is God's plan for you life Robbie. Why not run against her?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 May '16 00:152 edits
    Originally posted by whodey
    Maybe this is God's plan for you life Robbie. Why not run against her?
    You are into politics and you ask me WHY?

Shadow government, the military industrial complex, Wall St and the CIA. So many reasons not to run against her because even if you had popular support these people would never let you become President.
  7. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    08 May '16 22:30
    Originally posted by bill718

If you saw the legs off a 3 legged stool you may figure out how to sit on it and you may still call it a 3 legged stool but you really know better.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree