1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    21 Apr '17 14:111 edit
    Donald Trump has accomplished very little since taking office. Travel bans overturned by the courts, his lies about Obama wiretapping him exposed, healthcare reform (that was supposed to be so easy) died on the vine, not much of a wall going up, and Mexico is NOT going to pay for it, his ties with Russia and tax returns still nagging problems, tax reform not yet on the horizon, and a looming budget crisis in the near future, this despite the GOP controlling both houses of Congress. Who does The Donald blame for this mess?? THE MEDIA of course! Is anyone here getting the idea that Trump and rest of the GOP has played the "media card" too many times? 😲
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Apr '17 16:58
    Trump has the media to thank for all that free media attention that led to him becoming president.

He is just saying what people like me have been saying for years in hopes people like me will fall for it and support him. It didn't work. He is a corrupt a-hole.
  3. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    21 Apr '17 17:074 edits
    Originally posted by mchill
    Donald Trump has accomplished very little since taking office. Travel bans overturned by the courts, his lies about Obama wiretapping him exposed, healthcare reform (that was supposed to be so easy) died on the vine, not much of a wall going up, and Mexico is NOT going to pay for it, his ties with Russia and tax returns still nagging problems, tax reform not ...[text shortened]... e getting the idea that Trump and rest of the GOP has played the "media card" too many times? 😲
    He only blames honest media that calls him out on his bull-crap. The owner of Brietbart Alt-right fake news works for him and runs much of our nation; and, the Dump loves other Alt-right fake news sites like infowars. Go figure...
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    28 Apr '17 17:13
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    He only blames honest media that calls him out on his bull-crap. The owner of Brietbart Alt-right fake news works for him and runs much of our nation; and, the Dump loves other Alt-right fake news sites like infowars. Go figure...
    Who do you consider the " honest media "? I doubt you know what you are talking about.
  5. Germany
    Moves
    29 Apr '17 12:28
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    [Trump] is just saying what people like me have been saying for years in hopes people like me will fall for it and support him. It didn't work. [...] " honest media "? I doubt you know what you are talking about.
    Sounds to me like it worked.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree