1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    26 Oct '16 14:261 edit
    Donald Trump has spent a great deal of time lately promoting his business, rather than campaigning. Mr Trump knows he's going to lose this election, so he's going to build a media empire, write books, and make a fortune off of this loss, leaving the GOP and all the little Trumpbots to pick up the broken crockery. Sorry to say this Trump supporters, but you're about as smart as all those Trump University grad's. Suckers! 😀

http://hosted2.ap.org/APDEFAULT/89ae8247abe8493fae24405546e9a1aa/Article_2016-10-26-US--Campaign%202016/id-714e8460a96d4f9886d4f4ba7934f0f0
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Oct '16 15:57
    We've been lied to.............again?

The hell you say.
  3. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    28 Oct '16 14:25
    Originally posted by mchill
    Donald Trump has spent a great deal of time lately promoting his business, rather than campaigning. Mr Trump knows he's going to lose this election, so he's going to build a media empire, write books, and make a fortune off of this loss, leaving the GOP and all the little Trumpbots to pick up the broken crockery. Sorry to say this Trump supporters, but you're ...[text shortened]... 8493fae24405546e9a1aa/Article_2016-10-26-US--Campaign%202016/id-714e8460a96d4f9886d4f4ba7934f0f0
    How has his campaigning compared to Hillary Clintons? Yea thats what I thought. Mcdill AFB must be a very nice place.
  4. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    28 Oct '16 14:523 edits
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    How has his campaigning compared to Hillary Clintons? Yea thats what I thought. Mcdill AFB must be a very nice place.
    How has his campaigning compared to Hillary Clintons?

I assume you meant to ask: How IS his campaign compared to Hillary Clinton's

Well, Donald is rude, crude, and arrogant. Hillary is respectful, accurate, and on message, that's why she's winning. I don't know what an AFB is, but I hope this answers your question. 🙂
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Oct '16 14:54

Well, Donald is rude, crude, and arrogant. Hillary is respectful and on message, that's why she's winning. I don't know what an AFB is, but I hope this answers your question. 🙂
    What do you expect from a bunch of irredeemable deplorables?

Disgusting.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    28 Oct '16 16:53
    Donald Trump has spent a great deal of time lately promoting his business, rather than campaigning. Mr Trump knows he's going to lose this election, so he's going to build a media empire, write books, and make a fortune off of this loss, leaving the GOP and all the little Trumpbots to pick up the broken crockery. Sorry to say this Trump supporters, but you're ...[text shortened]... 8493fae24405546e9a1aa/Article_2016-10-26-US--Campaign%202016/id-714e8460a96d4f9886d4f4ba7934f0f0
    Of course. Trump is helping Hillary win and it should be no surprise to those that know their past together. They are good friends, not really rivals.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-and-the-clintons-have-a-cozy-past/article/2568804
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Oct '16 17:16
    Originally posted by Metal Brain
    Of course. Trump is helping Hillary win and it should be no surprise to those that know their past together. They are good friends, not really rivals.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-and-the-clintons-have-a-cozy-past/article/2568804
    He is still making a total ass of himself.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Oct '16 20:33
    Originally posted by Metal Brain

This excuse is almost as stupid as "the election is rigged".
  9. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    28 Oct '16 20:45
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    The election is rigged and Trump is throwing it away to ensure Hilary's victory. Well you can't defeat logic like that. Heads I win, tails you lose...
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Oct '16 14:41
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Right... and she is so popular dead people are voting for her all over the place.
    http://www.wnd.com/2016/10/the-halloween-dead-vote-democrat/
  11. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    29 Oct '16 15:33

I assume you meant to ask: How IS his campaign compared to Hillary Clinton's

Well, Donald is rude, crude, and arrogant. Hillary is respectful, accurate, and on message, that's why she's winning. I don't know what an AFB is, but I hope this answers your question. 🙂
    If you listen to her right hand agents (MSM), she is not only winning, she should be up for a Nobel prize anytime soon.
    She is decidedly NOT winning by any objective measure, and she certainly isn't winning an election that hasn't yet occurred.
    Here's what she is doing, however.
    She is holding occasional rallies and inspiring people by the dozens to show up.
    She was absolutely brilliant in her collusion with the DNC to pull of a nomination before any ballots were cast (if she could have figured out a way to have the results without the needless costs of the process, that would have been a major coup... but you know: gotta keep up appearances, right? ).
    Speaking of the DNC, she was brilliant in keeping herself from even a speckle of blood from the murder of Seth Rich, now former employee of that stalwart organization of unquestioned integrity.
    And she was a Jedi master in conveying her intent to the FBI for actions which would have landed a lesser equipped person in jail.
    There seems to be nothing which can stop her!

Unless, of course, you count the hundreds of thousands who have shown up in support of Trump.

BTW (which stands for 'by the way,' FYI (which stands for 'for your information)), AFB stands for Air Force Base, which, in this case, was MacDill AFB.
    FFS...
  12. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    29 Oct '16 21:10
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    If you listen to her right hand agents (MSM), she is not only winning, she should be up for a Nobel prize anytime soon.
    She is decidedly NOT winning by any objective measure, and she certainly isn't winning an election that hasn't yet occurred.
    Here's what she is doing, however.
    She is holding occasional rallies and inspiring people by the dozens to sho ...[text shortened]... your information)), AFB stands for Air Force Base, which, in this case, was MacDill AFB.
    FFS...
    Tens of thousands at rallies cannot trump millions voting the other way at the ballot box, regardless of what his supreme insecure-ness tweets.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Oct '16 21:16

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

14. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    29 Oct '16 21:19
    Originally posted by kmax87
    Tens of thousands at rallies cannot trump millions voting the other way at the ballot box, regardless of what his supreme insecure-ness tweets.
    Landslide Trump.
    You can do the math after it's all said and done.
  15. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    29 Oct '16 21:21
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Anyone who can deride a belief in the shape of the earth without the ability to defend the belief in opposition ought to be taken out and shot.
    Nice knowing you, The Douche$$64.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree