1. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    14 Mar '16 11:11
    Hey have y'all heard of this Trump guy yet? We should have a thread about him.

How will Hillary ever answer soaring rhetoric like this?
    ------------
    We’re going to start winning with our military, we’re going to knock the hell out of ISIS. We’re going to start — we can’t let it go any further. It’s too bad. It’s too bad. We are going to start winning with our military. We are going to take care of our vets. We are going to have strong borders. We are going to build a wall, and we are going to have Mexico pay for it.

We are going to have great education — right now we are way down at the bottom of the list worldwide, but number one in cost per pupil. We’re going to get that changed around a lot. We’re going to get education taken care of. We’re going to do it locally — it’s going to be so much better, so much less expensive. We’re going to be proud of our educational system, because right now it’s so bad, it’s so broken and there’s so many people making so much money out of that system. So, we’re going to win with education.

We’re going to win at every single level. We’re going to get rid of Obamacare, we’re going to win on health care, we’re going to start winning on every level. I say it kiddingly, but I mean it 100 percent: We’re going to win, win, win! We’re going to win so much, you’re going to get sick and tired of it. You’re going to say “Mr. President, we can’t take it anymore, we’re winning too much! Please, we don’t want to win that much anymore, we can’t take it, Mr. President!” And I’m not going to care — we’re going to keep winning! Because we’re going to make America great again. We’re going to make it greater than ever before! I love you, go vote on Tuesday!

------------
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/13/donald-trump-zones-in-on-core-populist-nationalist-issues-well-make-america-greater-than-ever-before/
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Mar '16 11:43
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy

------------
    [i]We’re going to start winning with our military, we’re going to knock the hell out of ISIS. We’re going to start — we can’t let it go any further. It’s too bad. It’s too bad. We are going to start winni ...[text shortened]... d-trump-zones-in-on-core-populist-nationalist-issues-well-make-america-greater-than-ever-before/
    God forgive us. We know not what we do.
  3. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    14 Mar '16 11:46
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    God forgive us. We know not what we do.
    I hope he picks a good VP. It will by key after the impeachment.
  4. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    14 Mar '16 13:12

------------
    [i]We’re going to start winning with our military, we’re going to knock the hell out of ISIS. We’re going to start — we can’t let it go any further. It’s too bad. It’s too bad. We are going to start winni ...[text shortened]... d-trump-zones-in-on-core-populist-nationalist-issues-well-make-america-greater-than-ever-before/
    YouTube
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    14 Mar '16 18:00

------------
    If we get that sick of winning we can always become Cleveland Browns fans.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Mar '16 19:411 edit

------------
    Who is the Trump character you speak of?

Anyhew, I think both all the candidates on both sides of the isle agree that Obamacare is horrible and needs to go even though the ink on the legislation is not even dry yet. I guess it is just a mater of who can repackage the single payer system the best. For the record, I think Bernie is making a mistake admitting people will pay even more money for their health care. I think the best approach is the gold star method, just lie and tell them it will get cheaper and cover more people at the same time.

It's magic!

😵
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Mar '16 19:42
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    If we get that sick of winning we can always become Cleveland Browns fans.
    Being sick of winning does not mean you want to kill yourself.

Apples and Oranges.
  8. Germany
    Moves
    14 Mar '16 19:59
    Originally posted by whodey
    Who is the Trump character you speak of?

Anyhew, I think both all the candidates on both sides of the isle agree that Obamacare is horrible and needs to go even though the ink on the legislation is not even dry yet. I guess it is just a mater of who can repackage the single payer system the best. For the record, I think Bernie is making a mistake admitti ...[text shortened]... d tell them it will get cheaper and cover more people at the same time.

It's magic!

😵
    Yes, how could the US possibly implement a system with cheaper health care covering more people? It's not like every single other industrialized country has managed to do it.
  9. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    14 Mar '16 22:29
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Yes, how could the US possibly implement a system with cheaper health care covering more people? It's not like every single other industrialized country has managed to do it.
    I was wondering why every other industrialized country doesn't have people routinely crashing their borders to get in. If we could just redirect the Mexican border crashers to Denmark. They'd be happy, and we'd be happy. Perhaps instead of sending them back, we could put them on cruise ships to Denmark? Denmark wouldn't turn them away, would they?
  10. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    15 Mar '16 00:27
    Originally posted by normbenign
    I was wondering why every other industrialized country doesn't have people routinely crashing their borders to get in. If we could just redirect the Mexican border crashers to Denmark. They'd be happy, and we'd be happy. Perhaps instead of sending them back, we could put them on cruise ships to Denmark? Denmark wouldn't turn them away, would they?
    Denmark does not allow; and cracks down on those who hire illegals. Illegals would not come to the US if cheap ass business owners would not hire them for cheaper wages than they have to pay US citizens. The whole problem with illegal immigration is those that hire illegals. If no one hired them they would not come here. Simple as that. There is no need for a wall and Trump knows that. He is deflecting the blame of the problem on those that are poor and seeking work and not blaming those that hire them such as himself.
  11. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    15 Mar '16 06:41
    He certainly sounds like a winner!
    Not like a narcissistic odd-ball at all.
  12. Germany
    Moves
    15 Mar '16 07:27
    It is fairly difficult to obtain asylum in Denmark and for Mexicans it's totally hopeless since they would be economic immigrants. It is much harder for illegals to obtain work in Denmark since its bureaucracy is much more efficient and streamlined than the American one. So yes, they would be turned away, although if they wanted to be beggars on the streets of Copenhagen I guess they could be if they really wanted to.
  13. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    15 Mar '16 20:15
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    Denmark does not allow; and cracks down on those who hire illegals. Illegals would not come to the US if cheap ass business owners would not hire them for cheaper wages than they have to pay US citizens. The whole problem with illegal immigration is those that hire illegals. If no one hired them they would not come here. Simple as that. There is no ...[text shortened]... em on those that are poor and seeking work and not blaming those that hire them such as himself.
    This is one time I agree with Danish policy. Go after the businesses hiring illegals. After a while you wouldn't need border checkpoints anymore.
  14. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    15 Mar '16 20:16
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    It is fairly difficult to obtain asylum in Denmark and for Mexicans it's totally hopeless since they would be economic immigrants. It is much harder for illegals to obtain work in Denmark since its bureaucracy is much more efficient and streamlined than the American one. So yes, they would be turned away, although if they wanted to be beggars on the streets of Copenhagen I guess they could be if they really wanted to.
    Then there is the little pond known as the Atlantic ocean, not just a river.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Mar '16 20:311 edit
    This is one time I agree with Danish policy. Go after the businesses hiring illegals. After a while you wouldn't need border checkpoints anymore.
    And yet there is a similar law in Arizona on the books. And yet, our blowhard Sheriff Arpaio refuses to prosecute businesses who hire illegals, he just turns his head to that law broken as he conducts raids on them to arrest the workers. AND he has the gall to say that he cannot "cherry-pick" which laws to enforce.

That's the exact problem in the US (and Arizona specifically). Logical and needed laws don't get enforced by the Republicans in charge.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree