Moves
    30 Apr '16 23:46

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    01 May '16 12:04
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Why are so many women fixated on killing babies? If reproduction isn't desired, there are lots of methods of contraception.
  3. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    01 May '16 12:19
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Why are so many women fixated on killing babies? If reproduction isn't desired, there are lots of methods of contraception.
    Not just women, but leftists everywhere. Killing that inconvenient baby is the ultimate shirking of personal responsibility to which they aspire. Calling such butchery a "reproductive health" service is Orwellian in the extreme.
  4. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    01 May '16 12:281 edit
    I used to know a woman that had a "W" tattooed on each bum cheek and when she bent down it read... " WoW "🙂
  5. Germany
    Moves
    01 May '16 13:12
    Why are so many people fixated on treating injuries from car accidents? If getting involved in a car accident isn't desired, there are lots of methods of not driving.
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    01 May '16 14:36
    They're not.
    They're fixated on allowing women to decide what they want to do with their own bodies.
  7. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    01 May '16 17:28
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Why are so many people fixated on treating injuries from car accidents? If getting involved in a car accident isn't desired, there are lots of methods of not driving.
    They're not.

You don't see organizations running around the world violating local laws to treat car accident victims. You see it with abortion because it makes a political statement and you know it.

If reproductive health were really the agenda, they'd get a hell of a lot more bang for their buck educating people on how to avoid unwanted pregnancies. Putting a Gdasnk woman on a ship and sailing out into the Baltic in order to suck the baby out of her costs a heck of a lot more and is a lot more risky than educating her to avoid the pregnancy in the first place.

Don't get me wrong: I'm not in favor of making early term abortion illegal. But this is more about politics and embarrassing countries that limit abortion rights than it is truly about reproductive health.
  8. Germany
    Moves
    01 May '16 18:38
    Originally posted by sh76
    They're not.

You don't see organizations running around the world violating local laws to treat car accident victims. You see it with abortion because it makes a political statement and you know it.

If reproductive health were really the agenda, they'd get a hell of a lot more bang for their buck educating people on how to avoid unwanted pregnancies. Put ...[text shortened]... nd embarrassing countries that limit abortion rights than it is truly about reproductive health.
    I never said I agreed with the methods of Women on Waves (I don't), I was just responding to normbenign's idiotic comment.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 May '16 19:453 edits

10. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 May '16 20:001 edit

11. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    01 May '16 20:14
    === So Sh76 apparently believes it's wrong to 'embarrass' Poland about its draconian anti-choice abortion laws. ===

On the contrary, I don't believe any such thing. Advocating a political position is neither inherently right nor inherently wrong. If the position is morally right, then advocating the position, perforce, is morally right and vice versa. Abortion is an extremely complex topic and I don't blame people who advocate either position.

Your post reinforces my perception that WoW is more about politics than health.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 May '16 20:181 edit

13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    01 May '16 20:32
    Classifying abortions as women's health is by definition political.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 May '16 20:401 edit

15. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    01 May '16 21:00
    As I said.

Someone dies in every abortion. In the abortion you describe two people die.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree