1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Oct '16 06:17
    Here's a thread especially for people to gossip and grumble about their maids, drivers and gardeners and other hired hands and domestic staff.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Oct '16 07:51
    Originally posted by FMF
    Here's a thread especially for people to gossip and grumble about their maids, drivers and gardeners and other hired hands and domestic staff.
    I think you should go wash the Rolls, Jeeves, I intend to go into town this afternoon.
  3. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    18 Oct '16 10:15
    The world is my servant. Really, they are kinda out of control. For one thing, they keep making babies and throwing their trash around! Yes that was one thing.
  4. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    18 Oct '16 10:28
    Originally posted by FMF
    I (we) have all of these things, all of them Indonesian. Great people who drive you completely insane, some days....
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    18 Oct '16 14:26
    Staff? In my home "I" am the staff and what a bother I am.
  6. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    18 Oct '16 14:491 edit
    My cleaners forget to switch off the lights and my gardeners expect a Christmas tip even though they finish in November.
    Greedy swines.

I suppose the answer is to get JW servants who don't celebrate Christmas.😉
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    18 Oct '16 16:20
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Staff? In my home "I" am the staff and what a bother I am.
    Let the dishes pile up again did ya? 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree