Schrodinger's cat could give and cure genital warts
  3. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    31 Aug '16 21:30
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    Schrodinger's cat could give and cure genital warts
    his REAL superpower was to be able to crap (or not crap) in a box while giving and/or curing genital warts and nobody could tell if the cat was in the box crapping while giving and/or curing genital warts and/or not crapping while giving and/or curing genital warts and/or if the cat was not in the box crapping while giving and/or curing genital warts and/or not crapping while giving and/or curing genital warts...

amazeballs...
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    31 Aug '16 22:02
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Advice needed.
    Yes, apply liberally on affected areas, will get worse before it gets better but it will get better. 100% dead cat guarantee.
  5. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    01 Sep '16 01:18
    Originally posted by rookie54
    his REAL superpower was to be able to crap (or not crap) in a box while giving and/or curing genital warts and nobody could tell if the cat was in the box crapping while giving and/or curing genital warts and/or not crapping while giving and/or curing genital warts and/or if the cat was not in the box crapping while giving and/or curing genital warts and/or not crapping while giving and/or curing genital warts...

amazeballs...
    You said you fixed that cat.

Ballz indeed.
  6. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    01 Sep '16 08:06
    I don't like the word "warts"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree