1. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    21 Oct '16 20:03
    Trump wanted a drug test given before the debate
    compare

Trump, fidgeting, drinking a lot of water, constant sniffing not able to articulate any position coherently

Hillary, calm, smiling and looking like the adult

yeah Trump do you really want the drug test?
  2. Standard memberzakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    Burlington, KY
    Moves
    21 Oct '16 21:35
    Originally posted by vivify
    Trump may be despised, but so is Hillary. Though Hillary isn't hated as much as Trump, she doesn't have fanatical supporters like Trump. Trump has voters who actually love him, unlike Hillary; her voters aren't voting for her, they're voting against Trump. So all things considered, it will, unfortunately, be a tight race.
    You couldn't be further from the truth. I personally will only vote for Trump to vote against Hillary. As she's a criminal, a lier and frankly I don't need Bill back in the white house. That being said, people vote for Hillary because welfare recipients like free stuff. Because she's a woman and because she's Bill's wife. They look past the felonies she's committed, the 4 Americans she left for dead, the decades of covering up her husbands transgressions, the bribes she takes from the middle east, all because America is getting more and more liberal and there are very few people with any values left. and the few that do, got offended because Trump said pussy and it makes them wanna go to their safe spot.
  3. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    21 Oct '16 23:14
    Originally posted by zakkwylder
    You couldn't be further from the truth. I personally will only vote for Trump to vote against Hillary. As she's a criminal, a lier and frankly I don't need Bill back in the white house. That being said, people vote for Hillary because welfare recipients like free stuff. Because she's a woman and because she's Bill's wife. They look past the felonies she's ...[text shortened]... ew that do, got offended because Trump said pussy and it makes them wanna go to their safe spot.
    Didn't Bill gut a lot of welfare benefits during his presidency? 😕
  4. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    21 Oct '16 23:18
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    what do you like about her?
    She's smart, she's tough, she's a Liberal. What's not to like?
  5. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    22 Oct '16 00:14
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    She's smart, she's tough
    This, I agree with. Her opponent is a fragile buffoon.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Oct '16 08:261 edit
    She's smart, she's tough, she's a Liberal. What's not to like?
    I don't want to get involved or burst your bubble, just wondered what you saw in her.

From what I understand she has received millions of dollars peddling US influence when she was secretary of state, 'pay to play', She has a history of failure including the failure to protect US citizens in incidents like Benghazi. She is completely incompetent as evidenced by her failure to understand and recognise the importance of classified information on a server.

Please note that I have not touched upon her personality preferring simply to cite instances with regard to her performance in public office and I am forced to ask myself the question, what is there to like?
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Oct '16 10:18
    I think the total % voting for either republican or democratic will be at an all time low - they both scare me
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Oct '16 10:25
    Originally posted by Silverstriker
    I think the total % voting for either republican or democratic will be at an all time low - they both scare me
    I hope Trump's failure will cause republicans to lose the house and senate but word on the street is the fact republicans distanced themselves from T will help them in the vote count come November. Which means 4 more years of political grid lock.
  9. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    22 Oct '16 12:51
    I don't want to get involved or burst your bubble, just wondered what you saw in her.

From what I understand she has received millions of dollars peddling US influence when she was secretary of state, 'pay to play', She has a history of failure including the failure to protect US citizens in incidents like Benghazi. She is completely incompeten ...[text shortened]... performance in public office and I am forced to ask myself the question, what is there to like?
    I like Hillary in spite of her flaws.

Your litany of accusations sounds like you've been imbibing the Republican Kool-Aid.
  10. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    22 Oct '16 14:32
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I hope Trump's failure will cause republicans to lose the house and senate but word on the street is the fact republicans distanced themselves from T will help them in the vote count come November. Which means 4 more years of political grid lock.
    You assume wrongly that trump won't be your next president. He will.

All time low voter turn out? I don't think go, idiots who have never voted before will come out to support trump and the world will be in shock. Just like brexit.

All the media thought they would stay, all the polls suggested it but you know what? Polls don't mean anything.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Oct '16 14:381 edit
    I like Hillary in spite of her flaws.

Your litany of accusations sounds like you've been imbibing the Republican Kool-Aid.
    On the contrary i have been reading the wikileaks email dispatches. Which one of the allegations are you disputing? Pay to play, Benghazi, emails?
  12. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    22 Oct '16 15:03
    On the contrary i have been reading the wikileaks email dispatches. Which one of the allegations are you disputing? Pay to play, Benghazi, emails?
    Yes.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Oct '16 15:10
    Yes.
    yes what? you are denying that she was directly responsible for the lack of security at the Benghazi compound? you are denying that she held classified information on private servers rather than those designated by the state department?
  14. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    22 Oct '16 15:13
    yes what? you are denying that she was directly responsible for the lack of security at the Benghazi compound? you are denying that she held classified information on private servers rather than those designated by the state department?
    Cite the emails that support your accusations.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Oct '16 15:18
    Cite the emails that support your accusations.
    i have not said that the emails support these accusation, all have stated is that I have been reading the wikileaks dispatches in response to your assertion that i have been drinking republican cool aid. Now which of the instances of Mrs Clinton's term in public office are you disputing, pay to play, Benghazi or email scandal.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree