1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Oct '16 12:22
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Please forum train your lap dog. Thankyou.
    If you're referring to divegeester, why are you trying to make a thread about him yet again?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Oct '16 14:322 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    If you're referring to divegeester, why are you trying to make a thread about him [b]yet again?[/b]
    oh dear load your questions much.

Toxic people condition you to believe that the problem isn’t the abuse itself, but instead your reactions to their abuse.

https://www.psychopathfree.com/articles/10-warning-signs-that-youre-dealing-with-a-sociopath-narcissist-or-psychopath.340/
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Oct '16 14:55
    Originally posted by Russ
    Yes, and yes. Although, hate to admit it, the novelty of it probably had something to do with it.
    Alien abduction beer 😀
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Oct '16 18:11
    Originally posted by Russ
    I've camped in Wiltshire (UK), a global crop circle hot spot.

Some businesses now thrive on the crop-circle tourism, which is probably all you need to know about these "mysterious" phenomenon..

Case in point : http://www.the-barge-inn.com/cropcircles.php (A great pub, BTW, with gimmicky Alien inspired green beer.)
    You 'camped' for what purpose?
  5. Subscriberskunkdup
    Old Age Raver
    Aberdeen Scotland
    Moves
    22 Oct '16 18:26
    http://www.circlemakers.org/guide.html
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Oct '16 18:51
    Originally posted by chaney3
    You 'camped' for what purpose?
    Russ is a hobo, didn't you know.

🙄
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Oct '16 19:22
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Russ is a hobo, didn't you know.

🙄
    I am not best pals with Russ, like yourself and FMF, so I did not know Russ is a hobo. 😉
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Oct '16 19:34
    However, the fact that Russ appeared in my thread means he has much respect for me as a contributor to these forums, and I'm sure that a free subscription is moments away.
  9. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    22 Oct '16 20:05
    Considering the monumental designs and details with crop circles, does anyone really believe that two guys with boards and rope could create such marvels?
    If aliens have travelled unimaginable distances to get to earth and then mess about in corn fields ,well !.
    I admire their artistic work, maybe they are short of a few fields on the planet zob ?
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Oct '16 21:491 edit
    Originally posted by phil3000
    If aliens have travelled unimaginable distances to get to earth and then mess about in corn fields ,well !.
    I admire their artistic work, maybe they are short of a few fields on the planet zob ?
    Their chandelier would be short a few bulbs..,

So it seems they come back every 5000 years or so, last time they built the pyramids don't you know.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Oct '16 22:02
    I am not best pals with Russ, like yourself and FMF, so I did not know Russ is a hobo. 😉
    Well I'm not "best pals" with Russ either, but we do bump into each other occasionally on the 19th hole at the Newbury & Crookham golf course... and he told me he thinks you are a nit-wit.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Oct '16 22:08
    Well I'm not "best pals" with Russ either, but we do bump into each other occasionally on the 19th hole at the Newbury & Crookham golf course... and he told me he thinks you are a nit-wit.
    I don't believe you. Russ thinks highly of me, and you cannot convince me otherwise.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 Oct '16 22:16
    Dive,
    Did he have anything distasteful to say about anyone else? You may has well spill all the beans as you already started.

Regards,
    -VR
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Oct '16 22:31
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Dive,
    Did he have anything distasteful to say about anyone else? You may has well spill all the beans as you already started.

Regards,
    -VR
    No, it was only chaney3. Everyone else seemed to be in good books.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Oct '16 00:11
    No, it was only chaney3. Everyone else seemed to be in good books.
    Dive,
    If you had asked him, I don't think he would have good things to say about me.

Regards,
    -VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree