1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Sep '16 21:02
    Let's you and me take some concerted action on this thread against people we disapprove of.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Sep '16 21:051 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Let's you and me take some concerted action on this thread against people we disapprove of.
    It's about time you showed up; I've been fending them off on my own.

Thanks for banning seitse btw.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Sep '16 21:10
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Thanks for banning seitse btw.
    All I had to say was "He's casting shadows" and they gave him a month. I didn't even have to make a specific complaint.
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    26 Sep '16 22:21
    Originally posted by FMF
    All I had to say was "He's casting shadows" and they gave him a month. I didn't even have to make a specific complaint.
    How do you know this? I often feel there's an information bureau somewhere around here and I'm the last person to find out anything. Clearly I'm not in the loop.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Sep '16 23:15
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    How do you know this? I often feel there's an information bureau somewhere around here and I'm the last person to find out anything. Clearly I'm not in the loop.
    On the flow chart depicting my influence here there is no loop; there's simply an arrow going from the box labelled 'my wishes' to the box 'outcomes'.
  6. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    26 Sep '16 23:20
    Wishful thinking.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Sep '16 23:401 edit
    Kewpie,
    Actually that is a pretty good question. Seems some know about things as soon or even before they happen. I for one could care less who FMF or Dive approve or disapprove of.

Kind Regards,
    -VR
  8. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    26 Sep '16 23:52
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Kewpie,
    Actually that is a pretty good question. Seems some know about things as soon or even before they happen. I for one could care less who FMF or Dive approve or disapprove of.

Kind Regards,
    -VR
    You could care less? That means you must actually care. Otherwise you'd have said you couldn't care less, meaning that your caring level is zero. πŸ™‚
  9. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    27 Sep '16 00:18
    You could care less? That means you must actually care. Otherwise you'd have said you couldn't care less, meaning that your caring level is zero. πŸ™‚
    Or just careless.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Sep '16 04:18
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Seems some know about things as soon or even before they happen.
    "Before they happen" ??
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Sep '16 04:28
    "Before they happen" ??
    "What?"
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Sep '16 04:31
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    "What?"
    It's like when you decide to thumb one of your detractor's posts down "before" you've even read it. πŸ˜‰
  13. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    27 Sep '16 04:53
    It's like when you decide to thumb one of your detractor's posts down "before" you've even read it. πŸ˜‰
    The proper response to "What?" is absolutely nothing. Which is as it should be, since "What?" is absolutely nothing.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Sep '16 05:36
    The proper response to "What?" is absolutely nothing. Which is as it should be, since "What?" is absolutely nothing.
    Suzianne's "What?"s are like bookmarks indicating places where she's been tackled for blurting out something daft for which she had no follow up. πŸ˜›
  15. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    27 Sep '16 07:25
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    "What?"
    What's on second.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree