1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Feb '16 21:301 edit
    Originally posted by Startreader
    But as taunting goes it's harmless enough. In contrast to some in the last 24 hours.
    But you keep telling everyone that you haven't read everything posted in the last 24 hours, so how would you know?
  2. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    04 Feb '16 21:33
    Originally posted by FMF
    As a matter of interest, what is it you think happened " in the last 24 hours"?
    On the site, or around the globe?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Feb '16 21:37
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    On the site, or around the globe?
    I think she's referring to robbie carrobie. I'm curious about the specific time frame: 24 hours.
  4. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    04 Feb '16 21:48
    Originally posted by FMF
    I think she's referring to robbie carrobie. I'm curious about the specific time frame: 24 hours.
    Please don't bring about a blow by blow account of how Robbie Carrobie has spent the last 24 hours. 🙁
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Feb '16 22:03
    Please don't bring about a blow by blow account of how Robbie Carrobie has spent the last 24 hours. 🙁
    If you don't want to hear Startreader's answer to my question, maybe you could just abstain from reading whatever explanation she gives. 🙂
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Feb '16 22:05
    robbie carrobie couldn't sleep his mind was active until 4am in the morning, very difficult day today.
  7. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    04 Feb '16 22:39
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    robbie carrobie couldn't sleep his mind was active until 4am in the morning, very difficult day today.
    Robbie Carrobie is not the problem.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Feb '16 03:41
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    It has been alleged that I do not understand the use of poetic devices such as onomatopoeia. Let me assure my adversaries that I most certainly do understand the term. For example, sizzling sausages, bubbling brook, rustling leaves etc etc

Now to the point at hand, drool or dwool. With the inclusion of the r drool takes on a much more jagged a ...[text shortened]... be entirely onomatopoetic, its certainly more fitting than drool with its hard edged construct.
    dwool is not onomatopoeic.

Nor is twat.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree