1. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Oct '16 17:38
    I hate them. Oh I so hate them. I wish they drop dead all now this moment.
    Small children are most inconsiderate, mendacious, cruel and insensitive creatures in the world (*possible exceptions: sharks, vultures, rats, insects, viruses...)

And their parents, like greedy ranchers who let their cattle grass on others' lawns!

I just went back from groceries. It's been raining here in Belgrade since last night, windy and rainy, ugly weather, I just put a wind jacket on (Swedish navy, bought in Copenhagen) and in my jogging suit and snickers I rushed out to buy some food.

When I stood in front cashiers (with scrambled eggs sandwich and burek and yoghurt and nesscafe and apples, a couple came just behind me. A yelling, boring, irritating little child who couldn't wait to grab his fyc.king ice cream and ever indulging father. Language was Italian not that is matters. The little basta.ard spread his arms and kicked me, without a slightes bit of consideration, and when they went to other cashier, a kid was so impatient that it pushed me again to my hip, father just said laughingly "Sorry", and they were so noisy, and two cashier ladies just couldn't take smiles off their faces, oh, all children are so sympatico, aren't they, and I hate them all together with their damnd biological and/or adopting parents how many of them might be nowadays, and fyck them all!
    Yes.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Oct '16 17:45
    And you, who just thumbed down, drop dead you too, and God give you that a spoiled brat steps on your foot in most awkward moment in your miserable, thumbing down life.
  3. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    12 Oct '16 17:461 edit
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    Small children are most inconsiderate, mendacious, cruel and insensitive creatures in the world (*possible exceptions: sharks, vultures, rats, insects, viruses...)

And their parents, like greedy ranchers who let their cattle grass on others' lawns!

I just went back from gro ...[text shortened]... biological and/or adopting parents how many of them might be nowadays, and fyck them all!
    Yes.
    That reminds me of the time I had a similar rant when the carnival worker knocked your mom up.
    I tried in vain to tell her how nothing good could come from her thoughtless tryst with an uneducated itinerant greaser.
    Turns out, I was exactly right...
  4. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    12 Oct '16 17:51
    I just gave you a thumb up
    I feel your pain buddy
  5. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    12 Oct '16 17:53
    who needs the little snots
    they'll just grow up and start wars
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Oct '16 17:54

I just went back from gro ...[text shortened]... biological and/or adopting parents how many of them might be nowadays, and fyck them all!
    Yes.
    Do you think you might feel differently if you were a parent? It aint easy.
  7. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    12 Oct '16 18:02
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    he probably raised a few brats of his own
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Oct '16 18:16
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Children, fart, barking dogs and nose snot - are good only if they are yours.
  9. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    12 Oct '16 19:37

Yes.
    Harsh but fully agree.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Oct '16 20:02

Yes.
    So it should have been alright with you for you to have been thrown in a creek when YOU were 8 because you were such a shyte kid.
  11. Standard memberBongalloJoe
    Not Gone Yet
    STALKER ALERT!!
    Moves
    12 Oct '16 21:23

Yes.
    What has RHP come to??? I agree with Sonhouse. If all little children droped dead right now, not only would I not be here, but my sister wouldnt be here either. Also, wernt you just like that when you were a kid? Wasnt everyone???
    Think logically now. Come on.

}:!
  12. Standard memberBongalloJoe
    Not Gone Yet
    STALKER ALERT!!
    Moves
    12 Oct '16 21:26
    How would you feel if YOU dropped dead, huh???

Thats what I thought.

}:!
  13. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    12 Oct '16 23:33
    Too bad Seitse is banned !!
  14. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeĀ©
    who knows?
    Moves
    12 Oct '16 23:53
    And you, who just thumbed down, drop dead you too, and God give you that a spoiled brat steps on your foot in most awkward moment in your miserable, thumbing down life.
    get a life dude, too much internet i guess........
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Oct '16 01:12
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    Too bad Seitse is banned !!
    Van is trying to do him up better. Trying to out shock jock S.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree