Originally posted by Torunn
    How true.
    😀
  2. Joined
    11 Oct '12
    Moves
    16 Oct '16 16:38
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    I hate them. Oh I so hate them. I wish they drop dead all now this moment.
    Small children are most inconsiderate, mendacious, cruel and insensitive creatures in the world (*possible exceptions: sharks, vultures, rats, insects, viruses...)

And their parents, like greedy ranchers who let their cattle grass on others' lawns!

I just went back from gro ...[text shortened]... biological and/or adopting parents how many of them might be nowadays, and fyck them all!
    Yes.
    How did your parents raise you?
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Oct '16 10:39
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    this thread is nothing more than for shock effect in the absence of the great and illustrious Sietse shock jock extraordinaire and your feeble and a vain attempt to form it into a vehicle for your ignorance, religious bigotry and hatred of anyone that has a different perspective from your own is predictable, banal and in keeping with your character a ...[text shortened]... th you is an act of futility in itself. Please dont take it personally but you are what you are.
    Why can you never spell anyone's name right?

Is it just plain old disrespect, or do you have some sort of subconscious hatred of other people?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Oct '16 11:11
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Why can you never spell anyone's name right?

Is it just plain old disrespect, or do you have some sort of subconscious hatred of other people?
    LOL misspelling someone's name demonstrates a subconscious hatred for people? did you really just say that? Bwahahha

You appear to be another wired to the moon spangle with hypersensitive sensibilities so far removed from reality that your delusional mind sucks in information like a cosmic black hole and spurts it out the other side in a seething smouldering grotesque distorted megalithic effigy to your inability to grasp normal human behaviour. Its a most interesting process.
  5. Standard memberBongalloJoe
    Not Gone Yet
    STALKER ALERT!!
    Moves
    27 Oct '16 23:35
    That's what the government wants you to think.
  6. Subscriberptobler
    Patzer
    Canberra
    Moves
    30 Oct '16 08:57
    Small children are most inconsiderate, mendacious, cruel and insensitive creatures in the world (*possible exceptions: sharks, vultures, rats, insects, viruses...)

And their parents, like greedy ranchers who let their cattle grass on others' lawns!

I just went back from gro ...[text shortened]... biological and/or adopting parents how many of them might be nowadays, and fyck them all!
    Yes.
    Don't tell me you're trying to mimic Seitse now with a topic like this!
  7. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    30 Oct '16 10:51
    I hate them. Oh I so hate them....
    Would you be okay with a kid-free place? We have lots of them. Or is your angst about what you yourself went through.
  8. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    30 Oct '16 10:59
    Kids are sponges. They soak up faster than we can tell them stuff. If we don't like where they are at, we do know who to blame.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Oct '16 11:081 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    LOL misspelling someone's name demonstrates a subconscious hatred for people? did you really just say that? Bwahahha

You appear to be another wired to the moon spangle with hypersensitive sensibilities so far removed from reality that your delusional mind sucks in information like a cosmic black hole and spurts it out the other side in a seething ...[text shortened]... ithic effigy to your inability to grasp normal human behaviour. Its a most interesting process.
    'Normal human behavior'? Most humans take the few minutes to at least get people's names right. Were you raised in a barn, then?
  10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    30 Oct '16 11:22

Yes.
    Was it your parents that first introduced you to narcotics?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree