1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 11:29
    http://www.sciencealert.com/this-mission-to-the-moon-will-prove-the-first-landings-weren-t-a-hoax?perpetual=yes&limitstart=1

I hope this is approved and is successful. I want nothing more than to shut up the asssholes who started the moon landing hoax scam.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 11:34
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    http://www.sciencealert.com/this-mission-to-the-moon-will-prove-the-first-landings-weren-t-a-hoax?perpetual=yes&limitstart=1

I hope this is approved and is successful. I want nothing more than to shut up the asssholes who started the moon landing hoax scam.
    A good conspircay theory can't be siproved. The Argument will run as follows:

* The Germans can't put a car on the moon. But they probably can get Access to the film Studio to "prove" an old fake with a new fake.

* even if the chines would publish photo#s taken "on the moon" People would think that they just in the same hoax.

Time to buy a few tinhats
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 12:251 edit
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    A good conspircay theory can't be siproved. The Argument will run as follows:

* The Germans can't put a car on the moon. But they probably can get Access to the film Studio to "prove" an old fake with a new fake.

* even if the chines would publish photo#s taken "on the moon" People would think that they just in the same hoax.

Time to buy a few tinhats
    Sure, they can pull that card but that can only last so long. Next the Brazilians might send probes to the moon, then maybe the Italians, the Israilis, in another 50 years there will be cities with a thousand people on the moon and the conspiracy will die a well deserved death with ropes circling the landing sites where the first footprints of mankind are enshrined and tour guides take kids out there but nobody allowed inside the roped off area. "Children, here is the site where men first walked on the moon a hundred years ago, they were brave pioneers' etc., etc., etc.
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 12:27
    Sure, they can pull that card but that can only last so long. Next the Brazilians might send probes to the moon, then maybe the Italians, the Israilis, in another 50 years there will be cities with a thousand people on the moon and the conspiracy will die a well deserved death.
    A moon City. In fact when I grew up in the 70's I expected to be ablt to live there by this time...
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 12:29
    A moon City. In fact when I grew up in the 70's I expected to be ablt to live there by this time...
    Republicans made sure that didn't happen since we won the propaganda race to the moon, that was all they wanted, beat the Ruskies. Screw actually going into space for real.
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 20:11

Good luck with that!
    There are people on youtube insisting the moon doesn't exist.
  7. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 21:06
    So, uh, why is that so important to you? It's not like you did something
    to reach space, right? Or are you one of those chest bumpers who live
    out of others' achievements?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 21:47
    me too, on Moonbase Alpha Space 1999!
  9. Joined
    01 Apr '05
    Moves
    03 Dec '16 00:49
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Predictable, monotonous, tedious, boring
  10. Standard memberDeputy Daddy
    Willing to Learn
    New Hampshire
    Moves
    03 Dec '16 05:33
    December 11 will mark the 44th anniversary since the last man has walked on the moon....the moon simply is not relevant any more. Even if man did go there, lots can happen in 44 years. 12 men have walked on the moon, in the grand scheme of things, how much evidence could they really have left behind?
  11. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    03 Dec '16 06:14
    Originally posted by Larkie
    Predictable, monotonous, tedious, boring
    This site is for all ages. Please keep your sex life to yourself.
  12. Joined
    01 Apr '05
    Moves
    03 Dec '16 07:22
    This site is for all ages. Please keep your sex life to yourself.
    Damn, you've rumbled me
    Guilty as charged 😞
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Dec '16 23:00

Maybe you can answer this question.

Would the ascent stages of the lunar modules be on the moon somewhere, or were they ejected after leaving lunar orbit (on the way home)?
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Dec '16 23:03
    As far as I know, sonhouse was on the Apollo team, working telemetry, I believe.

He can give you all the details you might need.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Dec '16 07:42
    I did my bit. I worked Apollo, tracking and timing to be exact. Till Nixon killed the space program. I was at Goddard Space flight center in Maryland. I don't need to thump my chest on other people's accomplishments you turd.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree