1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 12:23
    Originally posted by FMF
    You said: "Just saying that you are the epitome of faultless forum posters frankly doesn't carry much weight." This is simply not true. I never said anything remotely like it.
    You keep telling yourself that. I guess even the morally bankrupt have to sleep sometime.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 12:25
    Originally posted by FMF
    I rather think you are misrepresenting yourself here. Why would you post angry stuff addressed to me so many hundreds and hundreds of times if you "don't really care"?
    I doesn't surprise me in the least that you don't understand me. I'm not like you.

And you know, when having a conversation, one usually has to listen and give feedback. But you don't listen, you merely parrot your own views over and over. Go talk to yourself, then. That is, if you can stand yourself.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 12:26
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You keep telling yourself that. I guess even the morally bankrupt have to sleep sometime.
    But it's you who is telling yourself something that's not true. I haven't claimed to be "the epitome of faultless forum posters" and I've never said anything remotely like it.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 12:27
    Originally posted by FMF
    Do you have any examples of these missteps he makes or examples of where he "doesn't make it any easier on himself"?
    Excuse me, but how many times do I have to answer similar questions like this with "I'm not playing your game", before you actually realize that "I'm not playing your game"?
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 12:28
    Originally posted by FMF
    But it's you who is telling yourself something that's not true. I haven't claimed to be "the epitome of faultless forum posters" and I've never said anything remotely like it.
    Hold onto that like the anchor it is.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 12:30
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Excuse me, but how many times do I have to answer similar questions like this with "I'm not playing your game", before you actually realize that "I'm not playing your game"?
    I don't think anyone would deny that you play your own games here.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree