1. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    20 May '17 00:23
    Forgive me father. It has been 6 years since my last confession and I have sinned.

I got an automated email from RHP saying that I hadn't visited the site in a while - very true. It's been a long while since I last graced these hallowed halls. To be honest, I'm both surprised and impressed to see so many names that I remember littering the "Last Poster" column in the forums.

How have all you lovely people been? Did I miss anything important?
  2. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    20 May '17 00:33
    no. and yes.
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    20 May '17 07:20
    I'm surprised that you're still getting emails after 6 or 7 years. Seems you never escape.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 May '17 10:54
    That was ghosts´ mails from deceased players.
    Haven´t you noticed you have ability to go through walls?
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 May '17 16:42
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    Forgive me father. It has been 6 years since my last confession and I have sinned.

I got an automated email from RHP saying that I hadn't visited the site in a while - very true. It's been a long while since I last graced these hallowed halls. To be honest, I'm both surprised and impressed to see so many names that I remember littering the "Last Poster" column in the forums.

How have all you lovely people been? Did I miss anything important?
    Well, Trump is now US president. Did you miss that during your 10 year sleep?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 May '17 17:57
    The two old men apparently declared they were soldiers, and the story they told when they emerged from the dense jungle of a Philippine island was yesterday the talk of the nation they claimed to have fought for.

According to reports, the Japanese men, who are both in their 80s, said they had been hiding on the island of Mindanao, which is 600 miles from Manila, since before the end of the s ...[text shortened]... rime minister, Junichiro Koizumi, dispatching a team of diplomats to try to verify the stories.
    World is in peace.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree