1. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 00:07
    Memory foam mattress, listening to the falling rain with open windows, free of alcohol, wearing ear plugs to block out the noise of neighbours or facing East?
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 00:53
    Originally posted by drewnogal
    Memory foam mattress, listening to the falling rain with open windows, free of alcohol, wearing ear plugs to block out the noise of neighbours or facing East?
    Facing south in a quiet neighborhood on a firm mattress with no memory.
  3. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 01:06
    cat naps
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 01:071 edit
    Listening to falling rain (actually the sea) but with no earplugs which selectively block other noises 😛
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 01:22
    It's conincidental that you bring this up though as I've just started experiencing disturbed sleep patterns again. The process seems to be getting off ok, then experiencing a disturbing dream which wakes me and I can't get back to sleep. I'm certain that work stressors play a part and I will be dealing with that over the coming months.
  6. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 01:27
    Originally posted by divegeester
    It's conincidental that you bring this up though as I've just started experiencing disturbed sleep patterns again. The process seems to be getting off ok, then experiencing a disturbing dream which wakes me and I can't get back to sleep. I'm certain that work stressors play a part and I will be dealing with that over the coming months.
    No eating or drinking for at least four hours before retiring. Take two aspirins and call me in the morning.
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 01:32
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    No eating or drinking for at least four hours before retiring. Take two aspirins and call me in the morning.
    No eating, sure but you need to drink.
  8. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 01:35
    Also south facing, I sleep with the blinds open so I can see the trees outside... my previous room was an attic room but a very small window looking up at the sky so to be able to see trees is just delightful.
  9. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 10:52
    Six hours a day. Asleep in a minute. Wake up and hit the floor running. All my life.

God I'm tired! 😴
  10. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 12:221 edit
    Originally posted by josephw
    Six hours a day. Asleep in a minute. Wake up and hit the floor running. All my life.

God I'm tired! 😴
    Six hours a week. Asleep in a miracle. Wake up,...and hit the floor. All my life.

God I'm tired! 😴
  11. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 12:38
    I'm good on 4 hours a night.
    As long as I get 6 during the day.
  12. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 18:58
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Six hours a week. Asleep in a miracle. Wake up,...and hit the floor. All my life.

God I'm tired! 😴
    I'm more tired than you.
  13. RSA
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 19:18
    Facing the ocean, my window looks onto it. To sleep I would recommend Magnesium/zinc combo supplements, its the best thing you'll ever do.
  14. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 19:51
    Originally posted by Ashiitaka
    Facing the ocean, my window looks onto it. To sleep I would recommend Magnesium/zinc combo supplements, its the best thing you'll ever do.
    umi wo mite kamome wo kazoeru.
  15. RSA
    Moves
    25 Oct '16 20:27
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    umi wo mite kamome wo kazoeru.
    Please type that in the Japanese characters to make it legible.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree