1. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 17:57
    Two Welshmen meet in the pub, and one asks: "Hey, Dave, did you hear about farmer Jones?"
    "No, what about farmer Jones?"
    "He got caught having... shall we say... carnal relations with one of his sheep."
    "Eww..."
    "Well, yes, of course a ewe. There's nothing queer about farmer Jones!"
  2. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    05 Sep '15 12:41
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    A FB friend just sent me this one:

Teacher: "Four crows are on the fence. The farmer shoots one. How many are left?"
    Little Johnny: "None."
    Teacher: "No. None. But I like the way you think."
    Little Johnny: "Teacher, can I ask a question?"
    Teacher: "Sure."
    Little Johnny: "There are three women in the ice cream parlor. One is licking, one is biting ...[text shortened]... the cone."
    Little Johnny: "No. The one with the wedding ring on, but I like the way you think."
    A farmer has 16 chickens , he has 4 chickens on the first perch, 4 chickens on the 2nd perch ,4 chickens on the 3rd perch and the other 4 are on the barn floor . How many chickens does the farmer own ?
  3. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 11:00
    Originally posted by phil3000
    A farmer has 16 chickens , he has 4 chickens on the first perch, 4 chickens on the 2nd perch ,4 chickens on the 3rd perch and the other 4 are on the barn floor . How many chickens does the farmer own ?
    He owns only 4 chickens ,the one's that are on the barn floor the rest are on higher perches .
  4. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 11:08
    A lion was walking through the jungle when he saw a mouse sat on top of a dead elephant .
    The lion said to the mouse "why are you sat atop of that dead elephant ?"
    The mouse replied " I've just killed him " ... " no! " said the lion " I don't believe you "
    " yes I did , I killed him with my club " said the mouse ... " bloody hell , it must of been a big club " said the lion ... " it was , there was about 20,000 of us " said the mouse ...
  5. Rohan
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 19:31
    Originally posted by phil3000
    A lion was walking through the jungle when he saw a mouse sat on top of a dead elephant .
    The lion said to the mouse "why are you sat atop of that dead elephant ?"
    The mouse replied " I've just killed him " ... " no! " said the lion " I don't believe you "
    " yes I did , I killed him with my club " said the mouse ... " bloody hell , it must of been a big club " said the lion ... " it was , there was about 20,000 of us " said the mouse ...
    Stalin: one death is a tragedy, one million deaths, a statistic.
  6. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 Sep '15 19:48
    I bought a pair of tortoise skin shoe's the other day .... it took me three hours getting out the shop .
  7. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    19 Sep '15 20:08
    Comes a horse into a bar.
    Asks the bartender: "Why the long face?"
  8. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    21 Sep '15 17:20
    Man laying in hospital bed ... Doctor comes to his side and say's .." well sir, I have some good news and some bad news for you " ..." what's the bad news doc ? " asked the man in the bed . " Well sir ,the bad news is that I have had to amputate both your feet "
    "Oh my god ,and what is the good news ?" said the man in the bed .
    "Well sir , the good news is that the man in the next bed would like to buy your slippers
  9. Joined
    22 Oct '03
    Moves
    21 Sep '15 20:54
    Went to the zoo the other day and all they had was one dog! ........it was a Shih Tzu
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Sep '15 09:34
    A tourist calls home after two weeks journey to see how things weere going.
    His cousin takes the call.
    - Well how are you doing, guys - ask the tourist.
    - The cat died.
    - God damned dinged, you can't just throw this news in the face like that. First you say the cat climbed to he roof, and then you extend the story. It eas operated taken to the vet and so.
    - Ok - said cousin in the phone.
    - Well now, how is my mother-in-law?
    - She climbed on the roof...
  11. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Sep '15 20:11
    Mark Twain sat in his upstairs room ,it was a dark moonlit night and suddenly he heard a blood curdling cry of " Maaark, Maaark "
    He walked slowly to his window ,opened the curtain and below he saw a bush moving and then the cry of "Maaark,Maaark "
    Mark Twain was a brave man ,,he went downstairs out into the garden and stood in front of the bush and again he heard "Maaark,,Maark "
    Tenderly he reached out and pulled the bush open and there stood .........
    a dog with a hair lip .
  12. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    28 Sep '15 14:41
    An man had engine trouble in the middle of the night. A Glaswegean is coming his way and asks:
    "What's the matter?
    "Piston broke!"
    "So am I mate"
  13. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    28 Sep '15 16:45
    I was going to tell you a joke about my dick but its too long.
  14. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    28 Sep '15 18:16
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    I was going to tell you a joke about my dick but its too long.
    And stuck on your head
  15. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    28 Sep '15 18:27
    Scots man and a Jewish man go together for a meal at a posh steakhouse .
    After the meal the Scots man say's to the waiter " lovely meal let me pay the bill and take a nice tip " .
    The next day's news headline read .....Jewish ventriloquist found stabbed to death in an alley

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree