2. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    30 May '16 23:57
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    Matlock
    Matlock gets my vote as well.

When I was a kid I watched Perry Mason with my dad, and I came up with a formula for identifying the murderer in the first 15 minutes of an episode. It didnt always work, but it worked often enough for my dad to ask "How did you know?" A few of the indicators were....

1. Within the first 10 to 15 minutes you've seen the murderer.
    2. It won't be the first suspect, or the one the viewer is led to believe is the most likely suspect.
    3. Of the 3 or 4 possible suspects it is most likely the one you'd least suspect.
    4. Often times the murderer is not a suspect, but he/she was one of the people you saw in the first 15 minutes of the show.

The Perry Mason murder dramas generally followed the same predictable formula.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 May '16 04:12
    I like not-so-funny comical releiefs in Matlock.
    When he bought new clothrs, someone reccmmended him a bunch of new outlooks, but he choosed old grey midwest city cowboy suite and said "And add a dozen of pairs of socks, would you?"
    Or when he picked up eggs in a chicken coop for breakfast - how he discussed with them ecconomic theory of goods exchange
  4. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    31 May '16 21:43
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    I like not-so-funny comical releiefs in Matlock.
    When he bought new clothrs, someone reccmmended him a bunch of new outlooks, but he choosed old grey midwest city cowboy suite and said "And add a dozen of pairs of socks, would you?"
    Or when he picked up eggs in a chicken coop for breakfast - how he discussed with them ecconomic theory of goods exchange
    Yeah, Perry was a city lawyer/detective and Mattock was country boy who became a city lawyer/detective. I liked Monk because his aspergers (mild form of autism) gave him an edge, but it also caused some comical problems for him and fears to deal with.

The last detective/crime drama I've enjoyed watching has been Castle. But without realizing it I watched the very last episode a week or two ago... now I'll be watching reruns and hoping to see ones I've missed.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree