1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Oct '15 05:332 edits
    "Forum Moderator: A member of a forum that has extra rights and abilities to "keep the peace" and enact the rules set forth by the website admin or owners. Is most oftentimes a nerd that got his ass beat in high school and feels that, through the only authority he will ever obtain, he must take it out on "normies" and the rest of the world, by enforcing pointless rules. Usually in real life, they don't do well in direct sunlight and can't backup any confidence in real life.

Usually forum moderators that follow the rules strictly or more than a passive/collected moderator are enormously boring in real life, but think they are interesting and liked because of their personalities on the internet world. They don't realize it's the same reason why people try to make "friends" with a police officer."

Urban Dictionary
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 Oct '15 15:37
    Originally posted by divegeester
    "Forum Moderator: A member of a forum that has extra rights and abilities to "keep the peace" and enact the rules set forth by the website admin or owners. Is most oftentimes a nerd that got his ass beat in high school and feels that, through the only authority he will ever obtain, he must take it out on "normies" and the rest of the world, by enforcing poi ...[text shortened]... ze it's the same reason why people try to make "friends" with a police officer."

Urban Dictionary
    Does this definition apply to Red Hot Pawn Members Russ has chosen as Forum Moderators in 2015?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Oct '15 16:00
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Does this definition apply to Red Hot Pawn Members Russ has chosen as Forum Moderators in 2015?
    No more than the quotations from yourself in this thread refer to actual posters here at RHP 🙂
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 Oct '15 18:08
    No more than the quotations from yourself in this thread refer to actual posters here at RHP 🙂
    That's a relief. Please reply with the page numbers of these "quotations"?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Oct '15 18:46
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    That's a relief. Please reply with the page numbers of these "quotations"?
    I'm afraid my computer mouse has advised me not to comply.
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 Oct '15 19:49
    C'est la vie.....
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 Oct '15 20:242 edits
    Perhaps you were thinking of another thread which contains numerous quotations from published authors none of which are attributed to me nor you or any other member of Red Hot Pawn: Thread 165496 "Internet Trolls Are Narcissists, Psychopaths, and Sadists Trolls will lie, exaggerate, and offend to get a response." "Jennifer Golbeck Ph.D. Your Online Secrets [Posted Sep 18, 2014]"
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Oct '15 02:24
    "Miscellaneous" Grampy Bobby

Thread 155661
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    09 Oct '15 07:01
    “If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.” ~J.K. Rowling,
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    10 Oct '15 05:04
    "Everything you add to the truth subtracts from the truth. When truth is discovered by someone else, it loses something of its attractiveness."
    -Alexander Solzhenitsyn.
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    11 Oct '15 04:07
    For your Fischer Random960 Reference:

Thread 160198

Thread 160595
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    13 Oct '15 14:41
    Does your "computer mouse" know Vivian (aka V/8)?
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    26 Oct '15 06:381 edit
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Screw Vivian and child anon, and to hell with your trolling.
    Is this how you speak to men and women and children you dislike in your neighborhood?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree