1. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Aug '16 11:37
    Originally posted by FMF
    I 'worked' as a model for a life drawing class at an elderly people's art club, sitting motionless for three hours, three times a week. I felt I simply couldn't hack it after about a fortnight although it was the owner's dog biting my face as I sat there on the stool, and all the 'artists' laughing, that proved to be the last straw.
    It seems rather a long time. Our models sat for no longer than an hour and depending on the pose had a break after 30 minutes.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Aug '16 12:59
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    It seems rather a long time. Our models sat for no longer than an hour and depending on the pose had a break after 30 minutes.
    Yes. It was rather a long time. And the incident that ~ thankfully ~ brought it to an end, happend in the blink of a weary eye and a flash of long teeth.
  3. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    01 Sep '16 22:05
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    More like a long story ..
  4. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    01 Sep '16 22:08
    I once worked in a shoe factory ,I had to leave because my sole just wasn't in it .
  5. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    01 Sep '16 22:16
    Originally posted by phil3000
    I once worked in a shoe factory ,I had to leave because my sole just wasn't in it .
    I got transferred to a factory with a outlet retail department , I tell you ,making tortoise skin shoes was the worse, but not half as bad as having to watch the customers after buying a pair of tortoise skin shoes taking two hours to leave the shop ! ..
  6. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    02 Sep '16 05:49
    Why do English have this mistaken idea that their puns are funny?
    Maybe it has to do with some chemical released by the teeth decay.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Sep '16 07:31
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Why do English have this mistaken idea that their puns are funny?
    Maybe it has to do with some chemical released by the teeth decay.
    It's a good job you are here to show everyone what real edgy wit is.
  8. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    02 Sep '16 08:30
    Originally posted by divegeester
    It's a good job you are here to show everyone what real edgy wit is.
    How would you know what a job is? Go lick FMF's boots.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Sep '16 11:08
    Originally posted by FMF
    I 'worked' as a model for a life drawing class at an elderly people's art club, sitting motionless for three hours, three times a week. I felt I simply couldn't hack it after about a fortnight although it was the owner's dog biting my face as I sat there on the stool, and all the 'artists' laughing, that proved to be the last straw.
    I assume they were painting nude. They'd liked you, that's why the had prolonged time for posing. You must have had felt lust in old buggers' eyes as bunch of crawling leeches on your young, firm, tempting body...!
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Sep '16 16:35
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Go lick FMF's boots.
    There it is again; that incisive innovative edgy comedy.
  11. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    02 Sep '16 17:44
    Originally posted by divegeester
    There it is again; that incisive innovative edgy comedy.
    It's no comedy. It's the truth. You lack a personality and a brain of your
    own. A waste of oxygen. It's no laughing matter.
  12. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    02 Sep '16 18:07
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    I assume they were painting nude. They'd liked you, that's why the had prolonged time for posing. You must have had felt lust in old buggers' eyes as bunch of crawling leeches on your young, firm, tempting body...!
    It's possible to approach the painting of a nude in the same way as one would an undulating landscape whereby you use line and tone to delineate the form. Painting is an exercise of pushing back and pulling forward with colour. Plump bodies are far more interesting to paint than skinny ones. I doubt whether there was a lot of lust in looking at his body but rather a lust for the smell and excitement of applying the luscious paint onto the virgin canvas to create those wonderful flesh tones.
  13. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    02 Sep '16 18:11
    Originally posted by drewnogal
    It's possible to approach the painting of a nude in the same way as one would an undulating landscape whereby you use line and tone to delineate the form. Painting is an exercise of pushing back and pulling forward with colour. Plump bodies are far more interesting to paint than skinny ones. I doubt whether there was a lot of lust in looking at his body bu ...[text shortened]... ent of applying the luscious paint onto the virgin canvas to create those wonderful flesh tones.
    My goodness that got me quite "excited".😲😀
  14. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    02 Sep '16 18:14
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    My goodness that got me quite "excited".😲😀
    You're easy. 😉
  15. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    02 Sep '16 18:17
    Originally posted by drewnogal
    You're easy. 😉
    But not cheap.😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree