Moves
    09 Feb '16 17:19
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Why would I be suicidal?

Do not despair. I forgive you for storing and disseminating in public
    my private medical information.
    "Why would I be suicidal?"

Why in the world would you personally even raise this terminal question within an online public forum
    rather than with yourself or your own dear immediate family, health proxy or attorney?
    Peer approval? Attention?
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 17:21
    “If you want friends you must be friendly.
    Always complaining and posting negative comments is not going to bring you friends.
    No one likes to get puked on.”
    ―John Patrick Hickey, Oops! Did I Really Post That
  3. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 17:341 edit
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "Why would I be suicidal?"

Why in the world would you personally even raise this terminal question within an online public forum
    rather than with yourself or your own dear immediate family, health proxy or attorney?
    Peer approval? Attention?
    Why would you hope that I am not suicidal? You were to bring it up.

Was it malicious? If not, then you must have a reason. I will wait here for a
    response before abandoning this forum for good, mostly due to the incessant
    bullying but also out of boredom.

I hope you have a courtesy of explaining your initial statement.
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 18:02
    Why would you hope that I am not suicidal? You were to bring it up.

Was it malicious? If not, then you must have a reason. I will wait here for a
    response before abandoning this forum for good, mostly due to the incessant
    bullying but also out of boredom.

I hope you have a courtesy of explaining your initial statement.
    Seitse, I for one hope you'll live to an active old age and that we'll be able to break bread together on some serendipitous evening along the way....
  5. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 20:35
    Seitse, I for one hope you'll live to an active old age and that we'll be able to break bread together on some serendipitous evening along the way....
    My question remains unanswered.

Kindly return the courteousness and reply, please. Otherwise everybody will
    assume, including myself, that it was a malicious expression.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 20:38
    I still don't get it. Why have both Grampy Bobby and Startreader said [on this thread] to people they clearly don't like ~ I hope you are not suicidal? Why have they both said this?
  7. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 20:41
    My question remains unanswered.

Kindly return the courteousness and reply, please. Otherwise everybody will
    assume, including myself, that it was a malicious expression.
    No, Seitse, everybody won't assume that. You will if you still cling on to your grudge, and some others will because they've chosen to have their own axe to grind.

But most people reading it will think, first, what on earth is he on about, and secondly, for goodness sake shake hands and get over it.

Put your grievance behind you and move on!
  8. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 20:43
    Break balls, maybe, but not bread.
  9. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 20:49
    Originally posted by Startreader
    No, Seitse, everybody won't assume that. You will if you still cling on to your grudge, and some others will because they've chosen to have their own axe to grind.
    Politely: I do not wish to interact with you. Unless I address you, would you be
    so kind to respect my wish, please?
  10. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 20:58
    Originally posted by FMF
    I still don't get it. Why have [b]both Grampy Bobby and Startreader said [on this thread] to people they clearly don't like ~ I hope you are not suicidal? Why have they both said this?[/b]
    What an extraordinary question!

Especially as I have already said that I hope...and in fact assume...that most people here...and actually in fact decent people everywhere would hope that everyone would not be suicidal. That would be the ideal all over the world and certainly in respect of people here.

And yet, FMF, you query it? What can that mean? Surely you're not implying that if you dislike someone you genuinely hope they are suicidal? Could that possibly be?

And yet you query the simple statement that one hopes others aren't suicidal.

Your question throws an interesting and rather disturbing light on your own thought processes.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 21:111 edit
    And yet, FMF, you query it? What can that mean? Surely you're not implying that if you dislike someone you genuinely hope they are suicidal? Could that possibly be?
    No. Nothing like that. But I do suspect that both Grampy Bobby and yourself are using it as some kind of jibe. There is not much more to your persona here at RHP than your constant jibes and insults. So it's fair enough to think that this may be all you and Grampy Bobby are up to with your I hope you are not suicidal thing.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 21:14
    Your question throws an interesting and rather disturbing light on your own thought processes.
    What thought processes led to you and Grampy Bobby talking about whether your forum 'foes' are "suicidal"?
  13. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 21:16
    Originally posted by divegeester
    By repeatedly copy/pasting other people's words you really have found the perfect strategy for you to avoid answering on topic questions, maintain a self-satisfied air of pompous superiority and keep bumping your own threads - all at the same time 😉
    It is the way of the coward.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 22:48
    Especially as I have already said that I hope...and in fact assume...that most people here...and actually in fact decent people everywhere would hope that everyone would not be suicidal. That would be the ideal all over the world and certainly in respect of people here.
    OK. In all the time since you started posting a lot here, how many people that you are not fighting with have you and Grampy Bobby said 'I hope you're not suicidal?' to?
  15. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 22:51
    Originally posted by FMF
    No. Nothing like that. But I do suspect that both Grampy Bobby and yourself are using it as some kind of jibe. There is not much more to your persona here at RHP than your constant jibes and insults. So it's fair enough to think that this may be all you and Grampy Bobby are up to with your I hope you are not suicidal thing.
    You suspect that because you're judging other people by your own standards, as demonstrated in so many threads in these forums.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree