1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Oct '16 11:532 edits
    Originally posted by josephw
    Truth is I never was bullied. I was too smart for that. πŸ˜‰

But God chastises his own, and I'm telling you I get chastised a lot. πŸ˜‰
    So you were a bully yourself? I never bullied anyone nor was I bullied although when I was 14 I went to Glendora HS in Calif and there was a college on the same campus and one day, me a hs freshman with books and such meets up with some college boys at least 5 years older, big dudes, grabs my books and throws them up onto the roof then walks away laughing, they didn't touch me though. Not much a kid, 6 foot or not, could do against 4 19 year olds who looked like footballers. Oh well. More or less a loner with maybe a couple of friends on the playgrounds. I think I was big enough nobody bothered me. I was close to 6 foot when I was 13 so I guess that kept the bullies at bay.
    My grandson caleb is 6 foot 2 at age 14 so he is also going to be pretty good sized, my son Kevin, his dad, is 6 foot 3 but he was less than 6 foot or so at age 14 so it looks like Caleb will be 6'5 or so before he finishes.

Kevin wears a 15 shoe and I wear 13's so it sounds like Caleb will be doing 16'sπŸ™‚

My dad was 6 even so there is 4 generations of slightly taller offspring. Caleb is a real beanpole right nowπŸ™‚
  2. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    27 Oct '16 13:20
    Cat's whiskers, eh? Do bees' knees count?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Oct '16 13:32
    Originally posted by moonbus
    Cat's whiskers, eh? Do bees' knees count?
    Only if you have a story that involves these bees' knees growing out of the sides of cats' faces for some reason.
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    28 Oct '16 10:59
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So you were a bully yourself? I never bullied anyone nor was I bullied although when I was 14 I went to Glendora HS in Calif and there was a college on the same campus and one day, me a hs freshman with books and such meets up with some college boys at least 5 years older, big dudes, grabs my books and throws them up onto the roof then walks away laughing, ...[text shortened]... ven so there is 4 generations of slightly taller offspring. Caleb is a real beanpole right nowπŸ™‚
    I was a bully's bully. If I had been present I would have just naturally redirected those boys attention away from you and onto me. I was too dumb to know fear, but I can smell a bully's fear, and with a low center of gravity, 5'7'', and a 180 pounds of adrenaline fueled muscle someone would have gotten hurt. Probably me. πŸ˜‰

Never picked on anyone weaker than me. Unethical. Never started a fight. Except here maybe. πŸ˜‰

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree