1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Nov '15 13:29
    Originally posted by FMF
    No I do not think apologizing in public would be "lily-livered" at all. Nor would it be "mealy-mouthed".
    Nothing to apologize for. I'm sure Landisqueen feels the same.

You never do understand anybody, do you?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Nov '15 13:31
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Why are you so full of misdirected self-loathing? That's what the problem is, isn't it? That's the only way someone can be so hateful all the time. Snap out of it, for your own sake. The holidays are approaching -- give everyone else around you the gift of nice, not naughty, for once in your life.
    "Self-loathing"? I may be many things, but I don't think "self-loathing" is one of them. Is it your genuine analysis or are just trying to mean?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Nov '15 13:34
    Nothing to apologize for. I'm sure Landisqueen feels the same.

You never do understand anybody, do you?
    But if your farewell speeches were sincere and serious, and the nastiness was for real and intentional, how come you were back in just a mere few weeks acting as if nothing in your speeches was true?
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Nov '15 13:35
    Originally posted by FMF
    ... or are just trying to mean?
    Um, what? Choking up? Normally, you're somewhat literate. Hitting too close to home?

In case you haven't figured it out by now, I never bluff.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Nov '15 13:361 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    "acting as if nothing in your speeches was true?"
    And you are also a liar of the highest caliber.

I would think you'd have at least learned when to back off by now.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Nov '15 13:37
    And you are also a liar of the highest caliber.
    For instance?
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Nov '15 13:40
    Originally posted by FMF
    For instance?
    "For instance" the bit of your farcical diatribe I quoted.
  8. Joined
    09 Feb '10
    Moves
    26 Nov '15 13:42
    Originally posted by FMF
    I don't get your "judge, jury, and executioner" analogy. I am perfectly happy to accept the criticism you are dishing out. I welcome it. I just find your insouciance over your rather undignified 'exit' a few weeks back kind of interesting. Do you not welcome disagreement and criticism?
    One day, you will point your finger back towards yourself and explain your own actions. You continue to avoid. And that is rather telling, isn't it?

What is undignified is putting on a show for others in attempt to bolster yourself up.

If I am guilty of anything, it is wasting my time chatting with someone who really doesn't care to get to know me or others, to respectfully swap perspectives, or share a laugh now and again. Clearly, you are attempting to try and embarrass me, so that in some warped way, you feel elevated.

It's been a pleasure, FMF. You are not my kind of poster
    😉
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Nov '15 13:51
    Originally posted by Landisqueen170
    One day, you will point your finger back towards yourself and explain your own actions. You continue to avoid. And that is rather telling, isn't it?

What is undignified is putting on a show for others in attempt to bolster yourself up.

If I am guilty of anything, it is wasting my time chatting with someone who really doesn't care to get to know ...[text shortened]... warped way, you feel elevated.

😉
    Goodnight, Landisqueen, it's exceedingly late here now, need to get a few winks before heading off to dinner. Enjoy your turkey. 🙂
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Nov '15 13:55
    One day, you will point your finger back towards yourself and explain your own actions. You continue to avoid. And that is rather telling, isn't it?[...] It's been a pleasure, FMF. You are not my kind of poster
    😉
    One thing is for certain, the kind of "ego" that I have is not one that will ~ on the day that I decide to stop posting at RHP ~ have me starting a thread in order to deliver a farewell speech and badmouth the entire community. It's not the way I tick. 🙂
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Nov '15 13:56

If I am guilty of anything, it is wasting my time chatting with someone who really doesn't care to get to know ...[text shortened]... warped way, you feel elevated.

😉
    In the mere breadth of a single thread and with pin point accuracy you have made an accurate evaluation of FMF that took me several years to come to a realization. I don't know how you did it, but you did. What motivates someone to feel a sense of self worth through the denigration of others I cannot say? Insecurity perhaps, we all deal with it in different ways. Anyhow I better stop before I start fawning too much.
  12. Joined
    09 Feb '10
    Moves
    26 Nov '15 13:57
    Goodnight, Landisqueen, it's exceedingly late here now, need to get a few winks before heading off to dinner. Enjoy your turkey. 🙂
    Thanks, Suzianne. You too 🙂
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Nov '15 13:59
    "For instance" the bit of your farcical diatribe I quoted.
    How was it a "lie"? It was my opinion about your behaviour.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Nov '15 14:02
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    What motivates someone to feel a sense of self worth through the denigration of others I cannot say? Insecurity perhaps, we all deal with it in different ways.
    It's odd that you ~ of all people here ~ would say this.
  15. Joined
    09 Feb '10
    Moves
    26 Nov '15 14:17
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    In the mere breadth of a single thread and with pin point accuracy you have made an accurate evaluation of FMF that took me several years to come to a realization. I don't know how you did it, but you did. What motivates someone to feel a sense of self worth through the denigration of others I cannot say? Insecurity perhaps, we all deal with it in different ways. Anyhow I better stop before I start fawning too much.
    I can be somewhat intuitive now and again 😉 I can't answer your question...I don't relate well to people like that...

Kind of disappointing....I barely know FMF, but I probably would have enjoyed conversing with him if he could stop himself and just be real for one full second. He wants to fight silly battles with me and I see no point to them.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree