1. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jan '17 01:42
    He's right. At last US got a president who understands motion pictures. Mrs. Streep is overrated indeed, as Woody Allen as an actor, or Denzel Washington and Tom Hanks for that matter.

Mrs. Streep abused the microphone during GG awards, since it's a kuytum that such speeches should refer only to these three subjects:
    1) thanks to all relatives, mom and producers
    3) anti-zionism
    2) for rights of exterminated Apaches
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Jan '17 01:451 edit
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    He's right. At last US got a president who understands motion pictures. Mrs. Streep is overrated indeed, as Woody Allen as an actor, or Denzel Washington and Tom Hanks for that matter.

Mrs. Streep abused the microphone during GG awards, since it's a kuytum that such speeches should refer only to these three subjects:
    3) anti-zionism
    vandervelde,

As I always say: Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Doesn't make them wrong or right!

-VR
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Jan '17 02:29
    Trump: "Meryl Streep is overrated" He's right. At last US got a president who understands motion pictures. Mrs. Streep is overrated indeed...
    I disagree. I think she has turned in countless brilliant performances and is arguably the most accomplished actress of her generation, so much so that I don't see how it is possible to "overrate" her, as such.
  4. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    10 Jan '17 02:40

3) anti-zionism
    Statements like this from Trump shouldn't be taken as evaluations of anything other than he considers that person an enemy.

Guarantee you he hasn't a clue which actors are actually good or bad.

He called Paul Ryan a "genius" and immediately added, "but that may change if he starts opposing me again." A telling quote and a painfully obvious spelling out what his praise and criticisms really mean for those who couldn't see it already.
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    10 Jan '17 02:44

3) anti-zionism
    Donald Trump is a buffoon !!
    Who has zero idea on what makes or doesn't make a good actor or actress !!

Lock him up !!
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Jan '17 04:31
    Originally posted by FMF
    I disagree. I think she has turned in countless brilliant performances and is arguably the most accomplished actress of her generation, so much so that I don't see how it is possible to "overrate" her, as such.
    I completely and unreservedly agree with this assessment.
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    10 Jan '17 07:30
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I completely and unreservedly agree with this assessment.
    (((((( GROUP HUG )))))))))
  8. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    10 Jan '17 08:28

3) anti-zionism
    Always raise the sarcasm flag with sarcastic Posts...People might not find out otherwise.

[flag] Bierernst [/flag]
  9. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    10 Jan '17 08:40
    Two rich whites scratching each other? Not interested.
  10. RSA
    Moves
    10 Jan '17 08:54
    Originally posted by FMF
    I'll never forget her performance in a "devil wears prada" which I watched as a kid. The "blue sweater scene" was amazing. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p5WWy_0VLS4
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jan '17 09:38

3) anti-zionism
    Phew I don't think I've ever seen a Tom Hanks film.
  12. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    10 Jan '17 11:45

3) anti-zionism
    Always liked Denzel
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Jan '17 14:17
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Phew I don't think I've ever seen a Tom Hanks film.
    robbie,

Try getting out more. 😛

-VR
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Jan '17 14:18
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    Always liked Denzel
    CS,

I agree with you there!

-VR
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Jan '17 14:19
    Originally posted by FMF
    FMF,

She certainly has, that is why they gave her a life time achievement award I believe it is called.

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree