Football scores
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Dec '16 19:111 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Glass of JD and coke.
    Job market
    Football scores
    You put coke in your whisky? My goodness man, get a grip.

British Occupation Of India In Colour.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Dec '16 21:21
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie

I mostly drink it on the rocks.
    I'm not precious about such things.
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 04:02

I can't thumb up this post, why? Did they take them away from non-subs? :'(

I'm currently laying on the chair in trang in Thailand looking at the rain falling, I can also see a couple of plants and a small house.
  5. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 05:28
    A framed poster of Conrad Schumann as he defects to West Berlin, 1961. It's intended for another room when a certain person cleans it up but has been left in the corner of my room turned on it's side for over a year.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 05:39
    If it was American whisky, I'd be willing to put 7Up or Sprite or Tango in and just gun it without breathing through my nose. I don't know why people drink anything other than Irish whiskey.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 05:43
    Originally posted by drewnogal
    A framed poster of Conrad Schumann as he defects to West Berlin, 1961. It's intended for another room when a certain person cleans it up but has been left in the corner of my room turned on it's side for over a year.
    Iconic image. However it is sad that his life ended tragically after never truly being free.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 05:46
    Originally posted by FMF
    If it was American whisky, I'd be willing to put 7Up or Sprite or Tango in and just gun it without breathing through my nose. I don't know why people drink anything other than Irish whiskey.
    I only drink bourbon whisky these days. Someone once bought me a bottle of Laphroaig for my birthday, it was the most disgusting drink I've ever imbibed. It tasted and smelt like surgical spirit.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 06:05
    Someone once bought me a bottle of Laphroaig for my birthday, it was the most disgusting drink I've ever imbibed. It tasted and smelt like surgical spirit.
    Yeah but going round actually drinking surgical spirit looks really bad. A bottle of Laphroaig has got a certain ge bith dè about it.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 06:121 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Yeah but going round actually drinking surgical spirit looks really bad. A bottle of Laphroaig has got a certain ge bith dè about it.
    I've never actually drunk surgical spirit so my last post was misleading in its specifics but accurate in its generality of the revoltingness of (certain) Irish whiskies.
  11. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 06:12
    Unemployment and alcohol is a dangerous mix.

Usually after that comes wife beating.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 08:45
    Originally posted by FMF
    Irish Whiskey? wow, that's roughin it.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 08:481 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Its not a particular favourite, Bunnahabhain is in my opinion the best malt from Islay, Talisker from Skye is pretty good too.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Dec '16 09:17
    I've never actually drunk surgical spirit so my last post was misleading in its specifics but accurate in its generality of the revoltingness of (certain) Irish whiskies.
    Alleged revoltingness aside, I think you'll find that Laphroaig isn't one of the "certain Irish whiskies".
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Dec '16 09:48
    Originally posted by FMF
    Alleged revoltingness aside, I think you'll find that Laphroaig isn't one of the "certain Irish whiskies".
    No it's scotch. Still awful though.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree